Neutral Repping alts in war

I believe we’ve already covered using neutrals to aid in war.

So space aids is your answer… Suspects are free to engage for everyone. If they were simply engaged more often nobody would risk them lol

If they weren’t given a free pass after 15 minutes they wouldn’t be used as often either.

I’ve changed my mind now. This is completely acceptable. I would never use an unaffiliated character and RR my wardec toon than bypass any scouts and tackle enemy ships with that character :wink:

Unneeded addition of game mechanics

You risk breaking the game more if you’d have it implemented…

Just bring 3rd parties and stop whining lol

And to clarify, I hate neutral logi as much as you do, I just adapt around it

P.s. most neut alts are in npc corp, so your idea is even more useless

How? It’s a debuff applied to the character, not their corp. They neutral logi a war target they get hit with being part of the war.

And say if they are in a corp but their corp doesn’t join the war. THEY can get shot at freely still and THEIR CORP can’t help without also getting flagged as units in the war.

Hey look more ways to ■■■■ up with the code

Just bring friends…

Adapt or die

Asked and answered. Bring neutral to fight neutral and backup neutral to support that neutral until there is a chain of units so long that even counting them would result in Kevin Bacon.

It’s that easy

Yes it’s that easy to ignore a potential fix and support the status quo. Or we can adapt the game to fix a glaringly obvious flaw.

Besides… they already have an obvious function that already covers what I discuss. Unless you’re saying that Incursions are game breaking code…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.