Neutralization of Out of game alliance services

Out of game alliance services such as those of the imperium jabber mumble there forums and wiki Should be vaild attack targets during any war of aggression. Depriving the enemy of services that allow them to effectively communicate or mass ping fleet members to form DDOS as an extension of EVE CyberWarfare not Directed at CCP but the services of the mega alliances.

If you set up a DDOS atttack against Discord, a CCP ban will be the least of your worries.

8 Likes

if they are allowed to have the out of game services that unfairly favor the defenders then the attackers should be allowed to neutralize it

Go ahead, then. What is the worst that could happen to you?

2 Likes

i’m not gonna do it i’m advocating that it’s a vaild attack vector assuming that doing so will not violate the law in the country u live in for instants get a russian corp mate or alliance mate to do it

Have the Russians do something even worse then.

So you want someone else to get banned instead ?

This is a call to criminal action in RL. You should actually be banned

I reported you

5 Likes

We did the same thing In 2001 in the invasion of Iraq destroy the enemies communication and power infastructure

You seem very confused about Eve: The Game and Real Life: In Real Life. The rules are different, as are the consequences.

3 Likes

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Trite aphorisms are the fastest way to self-confidence.

2 Likes

Well rip since it won’t let me delete this I reported my self

What kind of stupid shitty forum system doesn’t let u delete ur own posts

The moderators want to keep an eye on us.

Yes, the forum allows it. Only for those who can OPERATE it. :joy:

I miss the old forums

I know how to use it it’s telling me I don’t have permission to do it

Ok, maybe because I reported you. blame yourself.