CCP VS EVE?

@ccp make a event that you have some sov that we need to take over to attack a ccp keepstar that is been protect by devs and ai to even it bit out and we need to break a system of 20 or something ( could be more to reach the keepstar ) and ccp fighting players back to protect it so devs get good feeling about war and such

With Cyno jammed and all the good stuff in eve. I just would like to see CCP knows how war is now in EVE

2 Likes

With a “staged” fight?
I would see that as a problem.

CCP and it’s few hundred employees would struggle against even many single corporations in EVE, Nevermind the whole damn community :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

its no that they cannot have ai helping them out in fights but its more to give them a feel about how it is to have space now in eve

1 Like

That would be cool but only if CCP brings a diamond AI fleet with caps and sub. I would love to see CCP whip the players!!

1 Like

Now for such an event, I would subscribe long term…And have their ships named by their dev name, and I will happily lose a dread just to kill Falcon and the rest of the idiots

1 Like
2 Likes

I may just put him as -10

Most nul fights are staged.

1 Like

Good idea, would definitely be fun.

However CCP needs to fix chat first so everybody can smacktalk on the Dev’s during the event.

:wink:

2 Likes

Good idea. It should also be in their free time so they have to take vacation to make it for the timers. Otherwise it just doesn’t reflect the situation most players have.

1 Like

Heck, they probably would not even know how to entosis, let alone what fits to use

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.