New and Updated Landmarks Live Now

It’s called DED Agent Site Report in the good map (same in the bad map but it shows again that the good map is actually better at displaying data than the bad map). But it lists all sorts of other beacons like Natural Phenomena as well.

Sites by Region | EVE Travel - This page doesn’t contain the new site locations but you should find all previously existing landmarks here.

3 Likes

Never forget! https://youtu.be/rjuYZXm6J5U

1 Like

Looks beatiful. Anybody knows what is the ship travelling through these landmarks on video linked to the article?

That is one of the Polaris Frigates that CCP employees get to fly; not accessible to players. EVE - Inventory

This is really great and all, but as an explorer main I’d rather take more actual content (or rather a solid total revamp) of exploration rather than a couple of (admittedly cute) bells and whistle to places I dont really care to go, and that dont offer anything for me as an explorer anyway.

1 Like

Umm CCP where are the asteroid belts in nullsec to belt rat…

What the hell is this ???

EXPLAIN THIS ■■■■

I second this. I’d rather see lvl 3 unsecured data sites yield something that represents the effort that it takes to complete.

Uncesured data sites are the most pointess cans to hack imo. Risk/reward doesn’t tally…

The Children of Light are a rare sight, IIRC. I don’t think there are any videos of them to be found on the 'net aside from the ones @Katia_Sae posted and the TiS report:

2 Likes

What landmarks filter?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.