Sightseeing

What locations / monuments in New Eden are worth seeing and what systems are they in?

3 Likes

Oh, there is a cool link you can use to find places of interest. Check it out here: Eve Travel. There are, of course, plenty more they haven’t covered…

Though I still have to mention my favorite site is located in Arnher.

12 Likes

I thought there was a pilot who recently completed a visit to every system in Eve (without loss, iirc)… I would suggest their blog may be a good place to start.

Thread here:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

4 Likes

You should visit Poitot, the only named System in Syndicate.

Also, it’s the only named system in new Eden that has it’s own fan site: https://www.poitot.club/

The Eve Gate in the New Eden system is also a must-visit for sightseers.

3 Likes

The capsuleer graveyard in Molea is worth a visit.

5 Likes

Golgothian Fields in Ennur is a fun place to take your friends if you want some fun ratting and to get some neat loot

2 Likes

I remember years ago visiting the Eve Gate and anchoring a small secure can there, it was like a ‘Rite Of Passage’, lot’s of cans were anchored there, basically signifying a players status change from inexperienced to experienced player.

But yeah, definitely it’s a must see. Eve Gate is the main focal point of Eve Lore. Also should visit the Black Monolith located nearby.

Back in 2013 CCP had an in-game event called ‘Sanctuary Image Contest’ which was split up into 3 parts. Basically it was mostly tourist sightseeing getting screenshots while visiting various locations within New Eden.

I still have the screenshots for the Sanctuary Image Contest:

Group 1

Group 2

Group 3

2 Likes

Well after reading this I went and had a look at that statue in Saisio and am now looking at the collapsed WH in New Eden. Pretty nice, thanks for the inspiration.

2 Likes

There are, of course, plenty more they haven’t covered…

@ISD_Dorrim_Barstorlode if you have more static sites for me to cover, I’m all ears :wink:

1 Like

I dont think Ive seen any of these things. Ir I have and didnt notice.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.