Katia Sae Completes Tour of All Systems With No Ship Losses

Katia Sae, a pilot flying with Signal Cartel and famed explorer in New Eden, has visited every single player-reachable system in New Eden and Anoikis, 7805 systems in total, without losing a single ship. Katia’s journey began on 1st December 2009 and was completed on 9th March 2019, a period of a little over nine years. Beginning on 1st November 2018, the pilots of Signal Cartel worked together to help Katia locate the final 600 systems of Anoikis needed to complete this unbelievable quest.

• Journey began in Empire space in Katia’s home system of Saisio on 1st December 2009
  • Empire space completed 4th July 2014
  • Null Sec began 9th July 2014
  • Known space completed 26th November 2015
  • Dove into Anoikis 3rd January 2016
  • Anoikis completed! 9th March 2019
  • Over 50,000 images document the voyage in Katia’s online gallery

Please join Signal Cartel, the EvE-Scout Enclave, and all of New Eden in celebrating with Katia this phenomenal achievement!

More info available on Katia’s blog.

25 Likes

To boldly go…

well done!

2 Likes

Congratulations, Katia Sae. :smiley:

I’m as impressed by the number of images you kept, as the fact you actually did it.

o7

3 Likes

Thanks so much everyone!!! I’m still in shock, overwhelmed, and amazed we managed to pull this off, and I do mean we. Without my fellow Signal Cartel corpmates, it would not have been possible. (and they didn’t realize they were helping, but that’s another story. :wink: )

12 Likes

Congrats on the trip that’s certainly an impressive feat and something to remember :clap:.

2 Likes

Congratulations! Fantastic effort. It’s wonderful to see the spirit of grand exploration is alive.

2 Likes

An Epic moment in EVE Online history…perhaps CCP could do something special to commemorate such an achievement…maybe a trade good item like Katia Sae’s travel photo album?

8 Likes

well done, I am sure others have often thought of doing that, but it takes some commitment to actually do it.

2 Likes

In terms of EVE, that’s definitely a huge achievement.

Congrats to Katia.

2 Likes

A truly historic New Eden event ! Just fantastic ! Congratulations, Katia Sae ! :smiley:

2 Likes

Awesome achievement! Congratulation @Katia_Sae!

2 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations, @Katia_Sae \o/

2 Likes

Wow, absolutely awesome job & dedication to completion!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! Time to fit my Tengu and follow your steps.

2 Likes

Worthy of a devblog with marketing support for targeted exposure.

It’s this kind of player initiative which ones was at the heart of the broad storytelling which grew EVE.

7 Likes

Congratulations @Katia_Sae

2 Likes

Where did you get that fancy exploration statistics meter?

2 Likes

Spreadsheet, of course. :wink:

5 Likes

So very proud of you, Katia!

3 Likes

Damn! Nice work!

2 Likes