Killing every ship in eve!

Hello all so we are aware off the person who has gone through every system in eve i was thinking off killing a single ship in every system but i dont know how to track that as i dont have a tick list for every system hahahaha SO my current goal is to kill 1 off every ship :slight_smile: down bellow is my kill list i will post in the comments every week off the updates i killed in the week happened if anyone wants to help towards this list feel free (hopefully the harder kills :wink: ) fly dangerous all o7

2 Likes

You’re going to struggle in career and designated newbie systems unless you use paid actors. Either way, good luck on your endeavour. Perhaps make a travel blog about it so you create content for others to view and consume, EVE is a player driven game after all :slight_smile:

so far 3 kills in amarr :slight_smile: 1 duel 1 gank (the nado) and 1 flashie hehe i would do a block not sure where i would do it tho ?

For ease of starting up a new blog, you might want to check this list:

Or you can search for other gaming blogs, see what other people are doing. Some people also create a Youtube channel and post videos of their progress there.

3 Likes

well here i go https://talesoffeden.wordpress.com/ my first attempt off a blog hope its good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

To keep yourself safe as you trek across new eden, i would keep this handy

2 Likes

Post number 2 is up :slight_smile: https://talesoffeden.wordpress.com/ progression is getting there

1 Like

From Barges to riches? – Tales Of New Eden post number 3 is up :slight_smile: slowly getting through the easy ships

1 Like

Having goals is a good idea in this type of game. Keeps your interest going. I read about some girl who visited all the planets in Eve Online and never lost one ship doing it. I think they built a statue or memorial somewhere in her honor.

Good luck and fly safe! o7

1 Like

Yup.

https://evewho.com/character/885864009 - Katia Sae

3 Likes

aye mb ill be monumented the same :D? doubt it haha

1 Like

Visiting every system, and doing nothing in each and every system, is not actually much of an accomplishment.

1 Like

Maybe not, but it was a personal goal that kept her busy for 10 years. What is your personal goal for this game @Aiko_Danuja ?

1 Like

Just food for thought:

I watched them tearing a building down,
A gang of men in a busy town.
With a ho-heave-ho and lusty yell,
They swung a beam and a sidewall fell.

I asked the foreman, “Are these men skilled,
The men you’d hire if you had to build?”

He gave me a laugh and said, “No indeed!
Just common labor is all I need.
I can easily wreck in a day or two
What builders have taken a year to do.”

And I thought to myself as I went my way,
Which of these two roles have I tried to play?

Am I a builder who works with care,
Measuring life by the rule and square?
Am I shaping my deeds by a well-made plan,
Patiently doing the best I can?

Or am I a wrecker who walks the town,
Content with the labor of tearing down?

Edgar Albert Guest (20 August 1881 – 5 August 1959)

2 Likes

That made me laugh a lot!!! Well played indeed.

2 Likes

cleaned up some off topic posts, this thread will not turn into a debate on ganking/griefing.

bumped to My EVE - EVE Online Forums

2 Likes

I’m here to save the miners.

1 Like

I think I understand. You are like the character “10K” on Z Nation, where he planned to killed 10,000 zombies. How many miners do you plan to save? You need to set a number for it to be a goal. You can’t just say “all of them”, as that would be infinity, and thus not an obtainable goal.

Fly safe o7

Awww your list doesn’t include any of the really fun stuff, you also forgot that there are pirate corvettes

Agreed, in true EVE fashion aim for the hardest, most difficult, outright impossible, anything less is just mediocrity, and as you can see nothing is impossible:

:wink: :psyccp: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: