New char (not new player) looking for LS/HS corp

Hello,

I am looking for (low sec mainly) corporation which do stuff like PvP roams, gate camping, maybe little bit of piracy and so on. It may or may not be in FW. (But preferably not)
I already have one char in null (mainly doing industry) and its pretty boring there :slight_smile: I am planning to play this one as my new main.
Have around 2M SP atm all in combat stuff, have some PvP experience but I am by no means good …

Willing to use voice, EU timezone.

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books, and are currently based in high sec Minmatar space. Only thing is, we are anti-piracy, so I’m sorry if that’s a deal-breaker! Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

Spudden Impact is a corporation of old friends who like to fly with each other. We are a tight-knit group of people that are mature and relaxed. Real-life will always come first and so we don’t have any CTA’s. If you online and want to shoot people then that’s what we do. If you looking for good people to group up with and have fun then that’s what we stand for. We have a no-drama policy in corp and this is simply enforced by making everyone feel welcomed. Politics, Racism, Religion and Homophobia is not welcomed. This is a game where we try and get away from all the outside world rubish and allow people to fully enjoy their time online and in-game.

PVP CONTENT
With us being in a fantastic space for hunting we can find PVP content every day. We live in a low sec entry point and have 2 other low sec pipes within 4 jumps of us and 2 Null sec entry points within 3 & 7 jumps of us. We will, of course, be doing WH chains to get extra content so if this is your style of play then come help us hunt.

SOLO to SMALL GANG
We hate big fleets and so our max size will be 15 but we really prefer 10. <10 is something we like to achieve and allows people to feel like they a part of something rather than just a number in a fleet. If you want to F1 Monkey then we are not for you. We are looking for smart and intelligent players who can learn and apply what they learn in practice and teach others. We encourage solo PVP because having 10 solo minded people working as a unit together can achieve a lot more than an FC and 9x F1 monkeys.

PIRACY IS KING
We have very little blues. We like it this way because it means we get more content.

WHY SPUDDEN IMPACT

• Tight-knit friendly community
  • Solo to Small-sized fleets with a variety of PvP styles
  • Real Life comes first
  • Experienced and helpful combat pilots
  • No drama

WE OFFER

• Daily PvP fleets
  • A community focused on teamwork
  • FC Program
  • Solo PVP Program for new players

REQUIREMENTS

• Team player
  • Discord
  • EU Timezone
  • Self-sufficient
  • Mains Only
  • Must be Omega

KILLBOARD STATS
Killboard

CONTACTS
Discord recruitment channel: Discord Recruitment

IN-GAME CHANNEL
-MASH-

Check us out. [EU/USTZ] Are you UNQUALIFIED?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.