New deployable suggestion

no, you don’t have to have omega to have an alt you’re right… I have an omega main and an alpha alt. but they cannot be online together…

so incursion alts that run together, are all omega.

2 Likes

This wouldnt limit botters not at all. It just gives botters an advanced warning to dock up so its harder to detect botters.

One of the main ways people spot botters is by flying into a system and seeing an ishtar on scan then that ishtar instantly appearing on a structure while they try to hunt it.
This would just allow the ishtar to head to structure and dock before you even get into system so now you cant tell if its an actual botter or not.
Sure it would help the actual solo ratter, but then it also kills content for hunters. Part of being in space is the danger of being jumped. You do this you remove that basically 100% save for the occasional wormhole which can be rolled.

Also, correct you dont need omega to have an alt, but you have to have omega to run multiple accounts at once, unless you are willing to invest the time/money/effort needed to bypass that.

1 Like

um no… dude and dudette.

3 Likes

It may be unisex where you’re from but it isn’t where I’m from and Webster’s dictionary doesn’t say it’s unisex.
Please provide a definition where 'dude is said to be unisex and provide the link as well.

Just because it’s the internet doesn’t mean you’re allowed every and any unchallenged falsehoods.

Three… You’re not ISD so mind your business.

I only have one monitor/TV for my computer and do not have a private server at home.

I am against your idea because it serves no purpose but to alert that someone new is in the system. That’s what D-Scan and Local are for.
Learn to use D-Scan and Local.

No it would not.

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

risk getting all accounts banned too most likely…

1 Like

Oh f off

3 Likes

@Grus_Darkhart
as southern as i am, I gotta say this.
bless your tiny wittle heart.

That is correct you arnt suppose to… but guess what is happening.

Regardless, your idea isn’t going to make things better. It’s just going to get worse if this were to ever become a thing.

1 Like

This is also bait.

2 Likes

I would agree with you if filaments didn’t exist. But they do so it kinda kills that argument.

The deployable “gatekeeper” (kinda like that name) is mainly for any roaming groups of gangs really.

“It may be unisex where you’re from but it isn’t where I’m from and Webster’s dictionary doesn’t say it’s unisex.
Please provide a definition where 'dude is said to be unisex and provide the link as well.”

I’d cite all of my actual interactions with actual people in social places but considering how easily offended you are by someone on the internet calling you “dude”… I think you are sorely lacking in that experience.

But I digress…

“I am against your idea because it serves no purpose but to alert that someone new is in the system. That’s what D-Scan and Local are for.
Learn to use D-Scan and Local.”

Please explain how to use Dscan and watch local on one account 3 jumps away… ill wait.

Ps… wtf is ISD?

I have a ship for that :wink:

they are the local volunteer moderators.

1 Like

Social interactions do not govern use of a language, dictionaries do.

That’s what you think but we’d rather have fact over your warped salt-born opinions here.

https://eve-gatecheck.space/eve/

You should familiarize yourself with how a forum works.
We have Moderators on this forum and they are called ‘ISD’.

Stay mad. You’re just proving me right.

Except I’m not mad :sweat_smile:

I can see how often you’re right about anything and so, since I’m not going to learn anything new from you, continuing to engage you in this forum is a waste of my time.
Bye.

You are considering how upset you got over someone calling you dude, dude…

https://eve-gatecheck.space/eve/

Doesn’t help with roaming gangs. Try again.

“since I’m not going to learn anything new from you, continuing to engage you in this forum is a waste of my time.
Bye.”

Later dude! Thanks for the win.

True but do you honestly think its NOT happening?