New deployable suggestion

if you think it is, report them to CCP

Yes let us kill roaming gang content by allowing carebears to be even safer. Makes perfect sense. You undock you should expect to die.

In eve your ships should have meaning. This just reduces that meaning which is dumb.

1 Like

It is for one account. If you have 10 sure, but not 1. I drop my rourq/marauder/cap out to try and earn isk is a big risk, and the rats just don’t payout like they used to.

Do I really need to go into how crappy it is to mine out here?

Roaming gangs, filaments, blops, logon traps, are just a few ways you can get got out here trying to get a decent isk per hour.

Calm down, miner.

1 Like

That is the entire point of nullsec. It is not suppose to be “Safe.” It is dangerous, lawless land controlled by players. If you are in a group then it is on you to provide security to the krabers and miners and to have intel chains set up. Not CCPs job to implement a deployable so that krabers can krab and miners can mine without any issue.

2 Likes

nullsec carebears cry more than highsec carebears goodness

3 Likes

^^^ that* ^^^

Learn to EVE.

1 Like

Again, this is nothing that alts can’t or arnt doing already. So why not add to the game for the people that only have 1 account?

Thought you were leaving?

Join a freaking group and work with that group. Eve is not a solo game. Sure you can play it solo but it is not meant to be. Use the resources given to you (IE Friends/Corp Mates/Alliance mates) and protect yourselves.
You wanna be a carebear move to highsec.

Then we should do away with bubbles then?

This statement makes no fuckin sense bud. Bubbles are a great tool to use and are extremely effective. They 1, slow down an enemy and 2, allow them to be captured if you are aware they’re there.

Completely different from the BS crap you want.

Not about being a care bear, its about being able to earn isk at a decent risk reward. We don’t have that out in nullsec

by making it safer? no thanks.

learn to eve. use dscan like a good little goon.

1 Like

How so? If we are doing it by your way, we use alts right?

But if you do it by my way, alts arnt needed.

But you get the same effect, the “rater” is still warned of incomming hostiles.

You are dense.

You don’t wanna use an alt use a friend.
Fleets are a thing for a reason, multiple people are in a group for a reason.

Please try again.

1 Like

Sure fleets are a thing and yes, intel works. All I’m proposing is removing the fact that you have to have a alt to do all those things online. Rather drop a structure/deployable to do the same thing.

How is that ANY diffrent from “localspy12084” pinging a intell channel “dude1234 BKG- 61” or a deployable doing it?

Not at all, I enjoy watching you make a fool of yourself, miner.

1 Like

Shhh, you removed yourself from the conversation by your own volition. Just sit back and let the grownups talk.

all this is going to do, is encourage botting

1 Like