New deployable suggestion

For one group sure, but there are WAY more than 1 group filamenting around null.

Now I’m not saying this thing would be cheep (not 500bill either…) but it would be something to pop and get a KM, like a large bubble for example.

Everyone one in this thread has given ample reason as to why your idea is bad.

I shall again refer back to Mark Twain.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

We have argued with you, given you counter arguments as to what is making your argue awful and show ample reasoning. To me, what you are saying/discussing shows you are a nullsec carebear who can’t handle losing your krabbing ship, because you don’t want to use the already ample intel options provided. If you are unable to handle such violence and destruction, I would recommend a more peaceful game such as farmville, or maybe stellaris where you can still fly spaceships and just turtle up.

Been there done that, 2004 toon here, off and on active ofcourse.

It’s my fault for not following Mark’s advice by entertaining your replies. I should go by that saying more often.

Moved to the appropriate section…

Fly safe o7

ISD Bahamut

Thanks mod.

Another thought… use it offensively.

So say you have a system you suspect bots living in. Drop this in system and wait for it to ping. Jump in and boom. Dead botters.

Bad idea. As soon as you jump in the botters will scram.
Your device would only benefit NullKrabs and NullKrabs don’t need more safety, Null doesn’t need safety nets.
The fact that you propose that only for Null shows you to be a NullKrab.
It’s a bad idea all around. Give it up… or don’t, it’s not like CCP will ever do that anyway.

You don’t exist on zkill. Your opinions don’t matter.

:sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth: smh… Everyone that was in this thread pretty much told you you’re wrong, so I don’t need to exist on zKill to know that you are wrong and that your idea is bad.

2 Likes

So you are trying to say you arent in an Alliance? Pure solo?

Hi, long time listener, first time caller.

I’d just like to know what kind of mechanic this neut detector will utilise? A zombie account just sitting cloaked off a gate? How would it ping you? Scripted response to an in-game event?

We HAVE intel networks in game and applets that can read game logs which puts them decidedly OUT of game and issue audio alarms on certain log events. So, in my opinion, your question is not only answered already, it’s answered legally and in such a way as to not break the game with 7500 more BOT ACCOUNTS.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.