New Eden Fight Club - Now Recruiting - PvP & PvE Community - Newbro's Welcome!

You are all too kind! Thank you for supporting our cause!!

Im sure many og vet’s from RvB Prime remember when I was a young energetic pilot who loved to FC RvB PvP and look to fill gap’s where we needed FC’s.

RvB was a large influence on my desire to facilitate content, for various games over the past decade.

I have created & worked with many group’s to improve & co-ordinate them, I enjoy investing my effort’s/focus to ensure success, happiness, and a positive/team oriented atmosphere.

Red vs Blue “meta” is one of the easiest, most effective variant’s of fun gameplay, transitioning through a multitude of game’s.

Sure, EvE Online is a fairly complex game, however look at how well Red vs Blue did back in our prime day’s, while having war dec’s, no mult-fit, off grid link’s, and ton’s of other aspect’s which made the facilitation of the “meta” much harder.

Leadership & corporation member’s need to feel inspired by one another, believe in what they are building together, and be willing to fight for it with their comrade’s.

We respect one another, and embrace maximization of fun per hour.

EvE Online has improved so many way’s over the past 10 year’s

New Eden Fight Club is on the rise, with a promising future ahead!

PvE & PvP focused pilot’s, new and veteran pilot’s, alt’s and main’s, all are welcome!

PvP and PvE are an invaluable skill that Pilots in EVE can use in almost all aspects of this game. Whether it’s how to counter a ganker, how to gank or how to take care of rats efficiently - you’ll be acclimated to these if you have an open mindset and join this corp. I’m a newbro, however after Dan took me under his wing and showed me a little bit about RVB. and what they do and I can honestly say they are a stellar bunch of guys. Join this corp if you’re looking for an inviting community and a lot of fun! o7

1 Like

“The future has not been written. There is no fate but what we make for ourselves.”

“The strength of the human heart. The difference between us and machine’s.”

“If a machine, a terminator, can learn the value of human life, maybe we can, too.”

We have a new corporation name and ticker!

We are now known as the: New Eden Fight Club
Corp Ticker: NE-FC

We have had ton’s of fun during this period of name transition, and took our time working with CCP to choose a new name to run with.

CCP are absolute legend’s, I am new to being a corp CEO within EvE Online and extremely appreciate how hard working, thorough, supportive, and patient they are with situation’s, genuinely caring about ensuring all pilot’s of New Eden can enjoy the game we love.

Our former corporation name and ticker caused some pilot’s concern/confusion that we may be affiliated with or a part of the red vs blue triple corp community:

Red Federation
Blue Republic
Red vs Blue Flight Academy

Some factors which made thing’s more confusing:

• Many of our pilot’s are main’s or alt’s from the triple corp community.
  • Similar approach to and location selection for Red vs Blue PvP Pocket’s.
  • Extremely similar discord server.

The discord server similarities are due to my recent stay in triple corp, I put hard work into content for the community, including the discord server structuring & content.

There were issues with progression limitation’s and other aspect’s that made me well, progressively upset over a few month’s. Resulting in the decision to eventually stop trying all together, even though the server was nowhere near complete with planned update’s, and the effort’s were out of a desire to see success brought back to RvB.

Some of the update’s included a swap from 6 year’s of outdated forum content, and no ability to group edit content, to permanent ability for promoted person’s to edit important info, not worrying about leadership content going out of date unless reposted by another, without ability to delete the former post, etc, quality of life improvement’s.

There was a 5 man leadership team during this time, and issues with wanting an effective system but extremely limiting how it is implemented with a lack of incentive to learn how to use it, in combination with those who did learn to stepping down for their own reason’s, resulting in issue’s with a new easy to use feature being well, pointless.

Though I am a new CEO, I am hard working, caring, and committed to ensuring success in every aspect possible with the knowledge & experience I have in combination with these amazing pilot’s who have joined, or will in the future!

It was a fun opportunity for us to think of a new name & ticker to avoid these issues in the future.

Content has been updated in and out of game accordingly.

We will continue our journey as a growing corporation with our new permanent identity!

This situation gave me some time to think about my life, and what may happen as a CEO if ever one day I may fall in RL battle vs lack of sun exposure, THC overload, or falling over a “love me land mine”.

During the name change period I contacted my lawyer to adjust my will.

It state’s the following:

1. Transfer corp CEO to X, Y, or Z pilot.

2. Take my kitties and smother them with love every 5-10 minute’s, otherwise they will become moving meowing land mine’s of make you feel bad now love me.

3. Give my PC to a gamer, but he must first prove he is not only a member of, but a veteran of Team Chad by maintaining a zkill efficiency of -12 while consistently winning top killer medal’s as a member of New Eden Fight Club.

4. Send instruction’s to the new CEO to himself also add transfer corp CEO to his will, ensuring a never ending loop of fun per hour until technology evolves to the point where we can upload ourselves to the internet and escape mortality in the virtual world together.

NA & EU pilot’s welcome!

Fun is the top priority, everything else is just a toy.

Unless you put missile guidance chip’s in action figure’s,

Small Soldier’s are capable of doing Big Thing’s!

Fantastic progression so far.

Most corp member’s have lvl 4 mission access in fun town.

Day 1 pilot’s are blitzed into a battlecruiser to allow lvl 3 missioning asap via recruit a friend skills, and having lvl 4 pilot’s share standings to boost other pilots.

This is our group’s go to farming/training method, with pilot’s trying other farming method’s as they learn more about EvE Online.

Looking for a new experience?

Alt’s and multi-group/game participation encouraged!

Play when you like, have fun, and enjoy the game at a you’re own pace!

YOYOYO NE-FC, great new corp, growing in a healthy amount, with very helpfull players, for newbros and vets. Its a relly positive relaxed atmosphere where working together and having fun are keyelemens. shout out for DanBoucher who puts so much work in it, thank you bro for all the help !!!

1 Like

Death show’s us the path, he hold’s the door open, embracing all whom are brave enough to walk through into the light.

When one gaze’s upon the door above the blinding light, an inscription on the door say’s:

I am Death, the gate keeper of life.
I am Darkness, the guardian of the light.
I am Freedom, in the face of any struggle.
I am Courage, in the face of any fight.

Fear is my enemy, but he is scared so he hide’s.
He infects the weak willed, and control’s pilot’s lives.
A master of puppet’s, a king of disguise.
I am Death, and enjoy when he dies.

When his day come’s, I point at the door & laugh as he does a walk of shame through, it get’s me every time.

Flash bang through the floor!

Fun Per Hour is our Best In Slot item.

Is EvE Online more of a casual/long term game for you while you transition between other games? No problem! Join us!

Drink Milk. Love Life.

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

Are you similar to RvB in that you run a training schedule and schedule events? And if so, what time is usually targeted?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.