New guy looking to get in to null now

A small list of things your brain will never be able to understand:

• Data Security
  • Privacy
  • Basic human decency
  • What a spy is and how they operate in Eve (probably the easiest concept you’re struggling with, I could explain it in 2 minutes to my 10 year old cousin who isn’t even playing eve.

If you want another list of things you’ll never understand but children will, feel free to ask.
Where it really get’s interesting is when you ask back for an ESI, no one ever said yes so far. I’ve never been in a corp (obviously an alt) that fullfilled even a quarter of their promises, so question here is who should get checked.

Interesting assumption.

Welcome to the forums by the way!

Thank you! So if it’s just an assumption and you do understand, I make the next assumption
by saying you find it cool to read other peoples mail. Did any RL employer ever read through your personal mail for “background checks” (you could cause more damage to a company than a spy in a game). I text my RL friends via eve mail, would you please explain to me what’s your business reading those, considering that spies will not use their mains anyway?

You don’t have to join a corporation where people don’t mind sharing many of their ingame details. It’s completely up to you to share what you want to who you trust.

That’s why you talked trash to the guy in his own thread where he EXPLICITLY asked for a corp that doesn’t do it? You literally don’t understand anything, what is wrong with you man? I could get a more sophisticated conversation out of a wall, at least it could lay out arguments after saying something stupid.

Trash talked?

I only explained why he got called a spy.

People don’t call you a spy for joining a corporation.
People might call you a spy when the first thing you ask for is ‘no background checks please!’.

If you talk to the recruiter and explain why you cannot share your ingame mails as it contains some spicy yet embarassing roleplay you do with your friends, you can probably convince the recruiter you can give access to your other information but not the emails.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.