New-ish player looking for a PVE corp (UK Timezone)

Hi all.

I’ve played Eve a few years ago for a small bit and decided to come back to it recently. Looking for a non PVP based corp for the moment to ease myself back into the community. I love the story and lore of New Eden and so a roleplay or PVE based corp is what I’m looking for but open to anything really and willing to learn as much as I can. Caldari Loyalist :wink:

Hello @Delta_Torrent

Wellcome back to the game.

I am currently developing a long turm project and are in need of capsuleers who would be interested to develop it with me. (Read here to get a small understanding of what am talking about --> A GRAND PROJECT UNDERTAKEN - Need support, recruits, friends & enemies )

Would you be okay with pvp happening in the future?

Give my project a shot for an interivew or q&a. My theory is that we both might find what we are looking for if you let that happen :wink:

Hope to hear from you soon,
Tryme Trymsson

I took a look at the idea and it sounds interesting. Can I get a working discord link?

Have now eddited the link and should work now :slight_smile:

Well, if u are looking to find some new meaning to the game, we might be it. You are in NO WAY forced or obligated with us to embark in any kind of pvp. Check out the add. Looking for a meaningful purpose? - New Eden Police Force

Biohazard. [-BIO-] is a low sec, no-drama, corporation. We believe EVE is best played in small gangs of pilots teaching each other, and in an environment that works for not only veterans, but also for newbros alike.

Meet us on discord: http://discord.gg/XaRrXz6 :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: .;

Hey Delta, I read your post, take a look at my recruitment thread as it may be something you want to be part of!

…GM

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.