UK/EU looking for players to form a group

I’m looking for new and experienced eve players who are fed up with playing solo, I want to build a group of mates to form a corporation with who are active in UK/Europe time zone or similar so we can all be on at once, preferably have mics and discord, also maturity is important as well as being active, obviously not every night as that just isn’t always doable.

I want it to be a chilled out fun group where we can have a laugh and have good banter but also have the same goal to be successful in Eve.
My interests are Exploration, Mining & Production/Trading.
I’m a bit of a newbie but I have a basic understanding of the game so I don’t mind how experienced you are/aren’t. My character is Kit Excalibur if you want my discord username be sure to reply to this post with your username and I’ll add.

Kit Excalibur, in game mail sent, you can reply back with your Discord if you would like to chat further. We are UK/EU/East Coast US and daily active.

Yo m8, Mostly EU here, If u wanna form part of a group and tired of playing solo, what about having a look into the police force? are you on the good side and like to help those in need? Well there are sergeant and leade rpositions available and u seem the type that enjoys some leadership? if you wish that is, after all EVE is better with friends… :sunglasses: :policewoman:

** Hanging by a threat** is a dedicated Null sec corps within AARP Alliance.

We are a sovereignty holding, null security alliance living in [immensea]. We are an alliance focused on PvP, Industry, and Production in many areas. We’re an easy going, welcoming, but dedicated group that is working towards growth both internally and externally.

We have goals for our corps as a whole. We help Old and New players grow in EvE through measurable goals and objectives. Rewarded by achievement and promotion. You have the chance to take the reigns in what you do best. We promote from within through dedicated knowledge and service.

Shoot pods, rocks, or spreadsheets we do it all…

—Our specializations—

• We are dedicated towards become one of the most active PvP and PvE groups in AARP. fun fleets, strategic ops and the ability to join in with our many friends on large and huge battles. We also are proud of our production team, and creating New Player stories

----Opportunities ----

• Alliance ship replacement (SRP) for strategic operations
  • Developed systems with full upgrades to further your ambitions.
  • Ample access to r64 and r32 moons…lots of them! - New bros-> these are the rocks you WANT to mine.
  • Ample space for ratting, mining, exploration, Maxxed out sov upgrades and fleets to do whatever it is you enjoy in your EvE life.
  • Alliance courier service is available, (moving in is as easy as making a courier contract),
  • A forgiving environment for aspiring FCs to develop themselves
  • Regular access to pvp with several surrounding regions

***** Corp buyback program currently at 90% Jita buy*****

We are strategically aligned with many friends who share our values and strategic objectives. :slight_smile:

Our discord : https://discord.gg/QFReZJgSvc

Ingame chat channel : Hanging by a threat

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.