New logistics toon looking for a home to PvP

I have been playing care bear Eve for many years now and it has become a bit stale. I have 2 accounts full of scanning alts, mining alts and PvE toons but I want to wade into the waters of PvP.

This toon I intend on focusing on logistics and have already invested 4kk SP in excactly that. I am able to fly decently fit Scimitar and Exequror.
I would be happy to use my other toons to contribute to corporation needs but my main objective to to be a valuable member of small gang PvP.

I frequently play between 02:00 - 08:00. I have plenty of experience in eve but very little in a fleet setting.

1 Like

Start doing some NPSI!

1 Like

Hey If you are interested we are a start up corp that lives out of a C5 worm hole that has just joined an alliance. Due to this we have a very diverse array of content if you want to mine one day and pvp the next, im sure you will find what you are looking for. We are still in the growing phase which is a great opportunity to get to know everyone personally that you will be living with. If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

Corp - Institute 47

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.