New Parent LF Laid Back Corp

Wondering if there are any out there. Just planning to mine in hi-sec while taking care of the kid / getting work done at night.

Frequent interruptions are expected so can’t commit to any complex or long running ops.

Thanks!

Hey @Llagertha_Lodbrok

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

Hello, you may feel right at home with Evian Industries. We have a high sec base with 13 asteroid belts and an ice belt. We also have a bonused refinery, an engineering complex, a production facility with an extensive BPO library available to you, a second refinery with moon mining a couple of jumps away, and a great buyback program. We have many members that are parents as we are a mature community of gamers. We have boosted mining going on almost 24/7 so it’s very easy to get involved! We are looking to return to null soon if that interests you. Shoot me a mail in game, we should talk. Good luck in your search.

I may be able to help. Mail me in game if you would like to talk further. :grinning:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.