Greetings Space Friends!
We are planning a play test for the upcoming changes to the New Player Experience (tutorial) on Singularity today, Wednesday 8th August, at 16:00 UTC (= EVE time)!
We have made some changes to the NPE, including integrating the majority of the NPE within The Agency and creating a basic combat and industry path for The Agency tasks. These changes are the beginnings of allowing new players to experience choice early on and also introducing them to content discovery via The Agency from day 1.
What exactly is being tested?
• The NPE integration into The Agency
• The new combat and industry tasks for the NPE
What feedback are we looking for?
• Bug Reports for any defects within the NPE tasks and Agency integration
• Forum posts on any other issues experienced during NPE task completion
How to connect to Singularity for this test:
Change the server from Tranquility to Singularity in the upper left corner of the launcher and log in as normal. More detailed instructions are available here.
Join the channels “singularity” and “masstesting” to have questions answered.
Note: You are free to run these at your own pace
- Dock at one of the stations in FD-MLJ in your pod to get a Rookie Corvette.
- Open the Agency window.
- Select the Combat or Industry tutorial paths.
- Progress through the different tutorial tasks
- Report bugs if you see them via the in-game tool, bottom of the F12 (Help) menu.
- Leave feedback, if you have any, on this forum post!
What else should I know?
• Use the command /moveme to be moved to the start system [/moveme FD-MLJ]
• 2M Skill points will be awarded on Singularity for this playtest