New player intro tutorial, absolutely awful, no wonder EvE isn't able to gain new players. Disgraceful how this was signed off

Honestly we may disagree with a lot of what CCP does. But I think we can all agree. EVE looks pretty darn beautiful! LOL Have you seen an EVE ad OP @NickyYo ?

One of the factors that pulled me in was how beautiful EVE was cinematically. The scope news videos look awesome. It’s amazing how someone can enter in this game as an alpha and experience the detail EVE has. The graphics here in EVE are only rivaled by few games.

We can contrast EVE to what Star Trek Online is… EVE has 2022 graphics… STO has graphics probably at or before 2010.

1 Like

EVE vs STO, is like Apples to Oranges…

I play both, be for different reasons…

3 Likes

Yah I know the comparison is lacking. I sometimes imangine what STO could be if it had a modern engine and graphics from COD/EVE! It’s what happens when a game moves to free to play vs a subscription. EVE left STO in the dust graphics wise. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Constructive criticism should be welcomed. If CCP had listened to its players a whole lot more the game would be different now.

How about the ones who don’t even play at all? I wonder what they’re even doing on this forum…

I’ll tell you what they’re doing here, they’re coming to complain.

you can’t listen to everyone, as everyone has different ideas and they can’t be all implemented.

True. But we do have a CSM… if it means anything at least they can push good ideas up to CCP. Of course, it has to fall in CCP 's plans, whatever they are.

1 Like

Yah, American accents ruin everything. :frowning:

1 Like

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting