New Player LF U.S. based CORP

I’m a 28yr old casual mmo player, I played a little years ago and decided to try the game with a new account.

I’m looking for:

• Mostly USA (I’m CST) based, just for language and play times to work out so people are on.
  • Mature players
  • I’m mostly into PVP/PVE with maybe some indy, but not looking for primarily indy/mining corps
  • People willing to show me the game, I know it can be in depth
  • Aspects that look fun to me are: PVP, faction wars, pirating, merc work, R&D, economic profit.

Thanks.

1 Like

If you want to dive into Null Sec life, hit me up. I live in the same TZ as you. on most nights.

https://bolh.weebly.com/ < - corp info

Omerta wants you!

Who we are? Omerta. (MFLIA), member of the Drone Walkers Alliance, and Legacy Coalition.

What we offer? Basically everything Nullsec has to offer, plus all the conveniences that WALKA members enjoy. The opportunity to grow with an corp/alliance and being part of something big.

What do we want? Brothers! Active friends, who have combat experience and the will to push for more. Corporations that are small or big that want to be part of something bigger are welcome to join our family.

A strong industrial backbone? Even better, the supers won’t build themselves.

MFLIA is developing into a strong family, and you can join our small group of RL friends and large group of eve friends that have played for years.

Now for some boring information:

MFLIA we are mostly players from USTZ but looking for an all around corp base.

As I have already mentioned, we are part of a sov-holding alliance within the Legacy Coalition.

That means: The comfort of a well developed logistic system like jump bridges, engineering complexes and market hubs. Special Interest Groups (SIG’s) for about every fuckery you can do in EVE. Massive coalition fleet, medium gang warfare, or small gang, we have access to, or start it all.

Upgraded systems makes ratting for ISK easy. Mining? No problem, everyone does that here, there is always a mining op/fleet somewhere!

Jokes aside, you are required to be at least able to defend your space. Train into a proper ship and show us you know how it’s done.

Speaking of shooting others. There are fleets on a regular basis led by our very own FC’s.
What we want from you is the will to be part of a bigger group and contribute to the whole alliance.

Requirements:

Be able to get along with others (Don’t be a Dick).

Mandatory Teamspeak 3/Discord Comms.

6 Million Skill Points Minimum

Omega Account

Full Api before you join

Ability to fly ships in our doctrines or committing to work towards them

Still interested? Excellent! Join the game channel “Omerta. Public”. Otherwise you can always contact Blackorin, Triget or Mikal Rotineque.

KB: https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98529578/1

Hey, I think Method Incorporated really has something you may interested in! Message me in game or join the channel Method Signup. This is your chance to become a influential force in a growing powerhouse.

I hope to hear from you.

Hi @Rhaegar_MacGregor

I’ve eve-mailed you in game.

Lets chat

Best,

Alt

Faction warfare? :ccpguard: Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is recruiting, and I think we would be a good fit

DRINK|PLEX|WELP|REPEAT

Dirt ‘n’ Glitter is a PvP oriented corporation serving in the Caldari militia in faction warfare. We offer content and fleets to eager PvPers at any SP range.

What we offer

• Strong US TZ presence

• FCs that will actually remember your name

• An environment not dominated by obsession with kb stats

• Regular roams - typically brawly armor droneboat comps

• Dank memes, which we share with all of new eden in local

• Stratops with and against other local lowsec corporations

• The good word of our goddess Kesha

• Did I mention dank memes?

• Slack with in excess of 200 pepe emotes

• 100% SRP for doctrine logi

• 50% SRP for doctrine DPS

What we’re looking for

• Strong independent pilots (or corporations) looking for gudfights

• Unwavering loyalty to Kesha

Join our pub channel dirtnglitter for more recruitment info or contact Mikal Vektor, Commander Sertan, Thov, or FallenDream09 in game.

Hey check us out!

Newest video:

Here at GOLDEN APEX we are working in your interests. Were actively doing all of the mentioned things in your request. Were from the US, and we would be glad to train you and help you excel at EVE. Ill message you in game.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.