New player looking for a position

Welcome to New Eden, Zakad!

I’m Cephelange, or Ceph (“Seff”) for short, lead recruiter for Aegis Reforged. I haven’t been playing MMOs quite as long as you have (dabbled a bit in UO, then got sucked into EQ before the 100-ton gorilla, WoW, came along), but I’m definitely a veteran of that scene.

Our corp is looking for folks of different pursuits: PvE, PvP, and industry being the primary three. Among our ranks are folks with a lot of experience in at least one of those areas, and are willing to teach those interested in learning. Our goal is to foster a corp atmosphere that folks want to log in for. That being said, we do not place any mandatory activity level on folks; we figure if you’re enjoying what we have to offer, you’ll be on when you’re able.

Aegis is a member of the Already Replaced alliance, based in the Immensea region. The alliance is keen on providing content and the framework for folks to grow and learn. We’re a member of, and support, the FI.RE coalition.

I don’t want to overwhelm you with details, so, I would encourage you to take a look at our recruiting post if this sounds like what you’re interested in. Information for contacting me/us is provided there.

I hope that wherever you end up that it’s what you’re looking for. Good hunting!