New player looking for active mining corp

New player looking for a focussed, active mining corp close to Lonetrek/ Deklein/Fade/Pure Bind areas.

As you can determine I’ve circled regions from Dotlan starting from Lonetrek which I’m familiar with.

Must be predominantly mining-based, not really interested much in PvP at this stage.

Anywhere in these regions as consideration is fine but MUST enjoy mining daily for chilled entertainment and isk making.

I’m active across most TZ,

Lets chat

First welcome.

We are new corporation in eve online called 3 Cores of EVE .
Looking for Mining, Manufacturing and PVE players.
We offer low Tax rate that necessery for the corp which 2.5%.
We base nearby Amarr system.
We have ingame public channel to reach out to us 3 Cores Of Eve online
We have Discord server for communication also: 3 Cores of EVE corporation server

If you are intersted in joining apply to us.

Hello there!

We are the Ruthless Regiment.

We are a growing community of pilots, looking for likeminded people who want to help develop a larger community that will engage in activities such as PVP, PVE, Mining and other activities we can do as a community including non EVE Online games, ultimately our intention is to make lasting friendships, have fun and rake in that isk!

As a part of the community we ask:

• Be on Comm’s when online
  • Get involved in Corporation and Alliance fleets
  • A sense of humour! No Drama Lamas!!

We have:

• Regular Alliance Fleets
  • Angel Rats
  • Moon Mining
  • Rorqual Mining Opportunities
  • Capital Ratting Opportunities
  • Alliance lvl Freight Services Jita to HQ

Got Questions? Join Our Discord

Speak Soon o7

Join Our Discord: Ruthless Regiment
Ingame Channel: Ruthless-Rec

hello

Hey Cosmic!

While not in the area that you are looking for, we do have more ore than you could possible mine without burning out, including that lucrative moon ore as well! Guns have space in Catch and have local markets for you to sell your mining products to, or the facilities for you to manufacture them into higher end products at considerable saving over High Sec facilities.

Our corp used to live in Pure Blind and I can safely say, its much more easy to mine where we are now as there is less traffic.

Small gang PVP does happen occasionally, but you will have corp mates at the ready to help defend. The corp itself is a multi activity group, but especially on moon pull days you will have many corp mates on field with you printing that isk.

Check out our ad and hopefully we can chat soon!

Thanks for your reply Eryit, ideally I was looking for somewhere closer to Lonetrek, as mentioned. I will however certainly keep you in mind.

Thanks also for your reply however you made no mention of your locality. Could you tell me where you are based and how close to Lonetrek is your activity?

Hey Guns-R-Us, Catch is on the other side of Amarr, according to dotlan. Do you have a base of operations closer to Lonetrek as mentioned?

We dont, but I figured I would shoot my shot since if you were interested your would probably make more isk and have a good amount of fun over our way with us. It took a bit of getting used to not being so close to Jita, but we tend to still peg prices when trading with each other against Jita still anyway. Up to you tho, would love to chat or otherwise GL with your search :slight_smile:

We are located in Detorid. We mine most of the time. Cant speak too much on our space but we do mine a lot and are an industrialist corporation.

Hi Cosmic-flux

If you are still looking you may want to check out CryoTech Developments Inc. We are based in Deklein with relatively easy HS access via the jump bridge network. We are mostly mining/industry focused with no pvp obligations, we have moons, PI, the asteroid belts. Our only condition at this stage is that Merc belongs to corp. Otherwise you are free to make use of the space as you want.

Hello there!

I believe our corp would be a good match for you, our main activities include:

INDUSTRY:

• Local facilities for refining, research and production
  • Build supply chain network
  • Blueprint library (work in progress)

MINING:

• Mining boosts
  • Regular mining fleets
  • Moon mining
  • Buy back program for your raw materials (At a very profitable rate not many can offer)

We also go for small gang PvP and PvE activities. In this regard, we are forming a core PvP group for the corp itself.

If you are looking for PvP Fleets however:
Our alliance host PvP fleets every single day and most days more than 2 of them so by joining our corp you will have a granted spot in the various activities the alliance offers pvp wise.

If you are interested you can contact me via Eve Mail / Discord (Sargen#1266) or join our recruitment channel MAOCO RECRUITMENT and we’ll give you more info on the matter.

Hiya, im pretty new myself and would love to join the corp, i added you on discord the IGN is Shinyoguski and EVE IGN os XuldiLerune

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

Would love to chat.

But are you willing to PVP to protect your space? PvP kinda rather goes hand in hand with Null sec and especially with. . .

Invictus Imperium is looking for Team players who are interested in PVE & PVP

We will provide content and corporation ops for:

*Corp/Alliance Discord(we ask you use it)
*Coalition Mumble

• co-op abyssal runs
  • mission running
  • deep exploration runs
  • PI production chains
  • Incursion running
  • sponsored PVP
  • manufacturing
  • mentoring program

We welcome:

• omega and alpha clones
  • no minimum SP required, just goodwill

Logistics:

• the corporation is currently based in Fountain space 0.0 sov
  • we have acces to a stations owned by a corp and have our own moons
  • we have 10% tax rate to fund in corp SRP & have alliance SRP for alliance ops/coalition ops
  • we will offer ships with fits for the sponsored corporation ops
    *Corp buyback

If you want to talk more, send a PM or an email.
Wyvvern Psycorax - SA
Bioshibby thedestroyer - EU
Episcopus Raptor - EU
Vilewoman - US
Talon Blacksheer - US

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.