New Player Looking for Corp

Hello,

I’m fairly new to EVE-O and only have a few days of playtime. All the corps that I have joined were either dead with little members actually playing or silent and didn’t talk. I’m mostly learning by other websites and the EVE University wiki, which has been of great help, but it’d be much better and easier if I had someone to talk to. I’ve completed all of the agent training missions and I’ve decided that I’d like to focus PvP although I’m kind of lost on how to start and go about doing things.

I live in the US EST(UTC -4:00) and I can usually get on at least a few hours a day if needed. I’m always able to be contacted through Discord.

2 Likes

If you’re interested in learning PVP, you should consider joining Aideron Robotics, the new player friendly corporation in my alliance. We use Discord as our main form of communication, though Mumble for voice comms due to better quality.

If you want to learn more and contact and Aideron recruiter, here’s our alliance’s Discord: http://discord.gg/YUH3Rcv

1 Like

Hey @Wyatt_Zip!

Why don’t you check out MMDS! We are a Null-Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.

PVP/PVE/INDUSTRY

We would be happy to help you out with whatever role you want to fulfil! We have a very friendly community ranging from new players to veterans! :slight_smile:

Feel free to send me a mail if you have any questions! Or join our public channel: MMDS

Also check out our forum post!

1 Like

Hello @Wyatt_Zip,

We love to help people get acquainted with PVP! In fact, sometimes this is the best way as different parts of EVE provide different types of play-styles of PVP. The great thing about WH’s or J Space is that we fight anywhere and everywhere. If you get a chance and would like to learn from a SUPER Active core group of players that are very SOCIAL on coms, come take a closer look…

Hope to see ya in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC - Jump to be Known

1 Like

Being a newbro can be hard…especally if your corp is inactive or inexperienced. If youre looking for a corp to learn in with great incentives give me a convo ingame and check out our thread

1 Like

Why not try this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.