New player looking for corp

I am a pretty new player looking for a corp to join that is friendly to new players.

Info about me:

  • US EST Time Zone
  • I usually play in the evenings
  • I did all of the career agent quests

I’m still trying to figure out what I would enjoy the most in the game. So far I’ve only been mining and scanning down combat sites and doing those. I don’t have a firm understanding of industry yet but I am working on that. I have never PVPd or done Faction Warfare (yet).

There is a ton about this game that I don’t know, but I am trying to learn more about the game every time I play.

I’m looking for something a little more laid back. I don’t wan to join a corp where they just mine all the time. I can’t always be on voice chat because I’m sitting next to my wife usually when I play. If there is a planned event I can definitely make time for that.

Sorry if I sound demanding but just wanted to make sure I can hopefully find a corp that’s a good fit. I do enjoy the game but I would like to see if I could play with some other like minded people.

Let me know if you think I would be a good fit for your corp!

Gene