New player - Looking for some industry friends

Hi,

I am a relatively new player and interested in the Industry of Eve and how it all works. Weather you are an alliance or a small corp im interested in learning from someone that knows what they are doing while helping any way i can.

Poke me in game please or leave a response here.

Thank you!
Vorac Bloodrinker!

Cyntech could be a good choice for you! We are in nullsec and are heavy into mining, indy, and pvp right now, making ships up through super caps. Let me know if you are interested in becoming part of the family!

Hey Vorac,
My corp, About Damn Time, is a growing mining and industry corp in npc null sec, that specializes in building capital ships for both out members and our allies. We are members of a great alliance that also specializes in industry and mining, so you will never be alone when you are online. We offer ore buyback at 90 percent jita price as well as subsidized manufacturing work. If you are interested or have any questions, please fell free to mail me in game @ Bob Huunnuras!

Hey @Vorac_Bloodrinker

Why dont you check out MMDS? We are a Null Sec Corporation and part of Legacy Coalition.
Feel free to mail me if you have any questions! :slight_smile:

Also check out our forum post!

Thanks all,

I forgot to mention:
I live in PST. Mining fleets in my TZ would be great.

Hey, @Vorac_Bloodrinker ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

If you have questions, just come by to say hi and chat on discord or shoot me a mail!

Discord: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

If you are looking for some relaxed null life please consider us.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.