New player seeking corp to support with trade/industry

Hi all,

I’m a very new player looking for a corporation to contribute towards as a trader/hauler/industrialist. Evenings/nights US EST timezone (GMT -4)

I have no real interest in actually participating in PvP, but I think contributing towards a larger (likely PvP focused) effort through trade/industry sounds super interesting. I’m hugely unfamiliar with how amassing end-game power goes, so stop me if this isn’t really a thing, but I’m very interested in contributing towards something like station construction, fleet production, or supplying a war effort.

Just to be clear, I’m okay with being exposed to PvP (being attacked on a hauling trip etc) - I just have no real desire to join a fleet & go out picking fights.

Thanks for reading and see you in game. o7

Feel free to drop me a message in here, in game, discord, or wherever.
Dirk ‘Psycho’ Harcrow
Jeff#3912

Well, hello there!, we (Hardly Competent & Slightly Competent) are an alliance/coalition with clear goals, a lot of learning opportunities, and a tight and friendly organization. Hardly Competent are for experienced pilots with low-sec and null-sec focus. If you want to build a good foundation and have a relaxed and casual hisec focused experience, then Slightly Competent is an excellent choice for you. You will be able to join all the fleets, events, and you will have access to low-sec space and the splendid infrastructure that covers all of your industrial needs.

Recruiting Video
Talking in Stations interviews our glorious leader

If this tickled your curiosity, don’t be afraid to mail us in-game.

Sincerely, Martin Lockheart - Alliance Leader

Ragnorici - Alliance Head Diplomat

DaVile - Alliance Goofus

UNKSO is eastern based and could use a pilot like you!

Bennett’S BAD Bois - HIGHSEC PVE CORP with Nullsec SOV
✠ Providence Region Nullsec
✠ Amarr Highsec area
✠ English Speaking Corp
✠ Active members
✠ Discord/Ts3/SEAT
✠ Ratting/Mining
✠ Hourly corp/coalition fleets & many daily alliance fleets.
✠ Easy Logistics
✠ Quick ISK with an ORE & loot buyback programs.
✠ Seed our own market with us
✠ Corp Tax 5%
✠ new bro Friendly
✠ Pvp / Industry mining building / Jump Freighter Service

Hi Dirk,

We may be a very good match for each other!

We are recruiting, and we are looking for both old, returning and new players, since the 2.5 months we started were up to nearly 40 members. We have a lot to offer and a different mentality to ‘most’ eve corps, please take 5 minutes to read our post to see what we are about

If it looks like it could fit please give me, Terrus Askiras or Glendees a shout inagame.

Fly safe, GM

https://forums.eveonline.com/t/recrutement-pour-blue-technocrates-blue-technocrats-recruitment/253177

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.