New Player seeks Corp

New to Eve with very little play experience. Have Omega account and been following a guide for Exploration skills. Eve is more than I expected and seeking a Corp that will answers questions and assist with learning the game.

Due to work schedule my play time varies day to day. Looking to jump right in playing/living in a Wormhole.

Decided to play Eve when I realized that you could craft/build/create the best items in game. Ended up starting with exploration and current plan is to focus on Exploring and careers/ships related to explore/covert but would like to learn how to do all of the Industry part and possible switch focus or start another character to focus on Industry.

2 Likes

signal cartel

2 Likes

You’re welcome to join Noctis Umbrum Inc.
We will help get you set up in industry if that’s your interest (including mining and building ships)
Or if you prefer combat, we will not only help you with some good starter ships for killing NPCs for bounties but we provide ships for newbro corp members for small gang, large fleet roams, and other fleet operations.

We’re a very active group of friends from all over the world always looking for more friends.

Feel free to message me in game with any more question.

3 Likes

Signal Cartel is the best place to start.

For your Journey

1 Like

Damn my head hurts reading all these.

Look, I could use a solid indy guy. We have moons to mine, ice to mine, refineries, factories, everything you could ever want.

And we have pvp jf you want some of that. Nkt required though.

I have a paying industrial job I’ll give you right now actually that would help me out. Hit me up in game and ill get you sorted

1 Like

Hello @Grog_Vernon and welcome!

We are a super ACTIVE PVP WH Corp/Alliance. Early on, one of the most important things a player can do is to connect to the right group. This allows them to get the most out of their game play and learn along the way.

If you get a chance, come take a closer look at who and what we are in space…

Hope to see and chat with you in space,
@Mr_Glaser

WHSOC -Jump to be Known

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.