New player this month, looking for US timezone corp to learn with

Hey all, joined eve this month and have been learning a bit so far but I rushed into joining a corp before doing any research, they were really nice but all their fleet stuff is EU time zones. I am looking for a corp that is willing to teach new players and has active players/events in US time zones as I am in Canada PST. Have just done all Hi sec stuff to this point, but looking forward to learning more of the game and pvp/fleets etc. I generally play on weekdays in the evenings and on the weekends morning/evening.

Hello there I see you are looking for a corp in the ustz. Come chat with us I have a very active corp that is mostly ustz based we are most active in the evening. There are members on thru the day but the majority of us are on later in the day. We have lots of content from mining fleets to pvp there is always something to do. We are looking for active members who want to participate and help us teach our goals you can chat with me in game in RCB recruitment. Evemail Rorianis of jump on discord and we can chat

We look forward to hearing from you

Hey Falane,

We (Potato Academy/ART6) are a highsec based corp focused on PvE and Industry. We’re a real-life first, family friendly, mature group of players who are offering fun and adventure for both new players and veterans. We have active players in the US, EU and Australia regions. We’re based in Gallente space and are growing rapidly. While we’re not currently lowsec focused, we are bordering a lowsec system if you need some fun.

You can reach out to us in game if you wish via the chat channel ART6.

Thanks,
Jeebs (Director, Potato Academy)

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re currently based in high sec Minmatar space, moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.