Newbie in US-EST seeking corp w/Discord

The title pretty much says it all, I’m in the US, Eastern time zone, available mostly after work hours and whenever on the weekends. I’m looking for a corporation where I can do some group activities while I learn the game.

Bonus if your corp is a bunch of salty military vets who like to pretend you’re all in Space Force now.

1 Like

Rebels and Renegades is a EU/USTZ corp in Warped Intentions.

Rebels and Renegades is a pvp corp run by a group of like minded older players in eve. Our goals are to be a competent corp in small scale pvp, Blops, and Alliance/Coalition level fleets. We have multiple FCs in our corp / alliance / Coalition. Who will supply you with plenty of fleets. If you are well trained and interested in pvp, from small scale up to large scale, you will fit perfectly in. That being said, we all have a real life and we understand if you have one too.

We offer

• 0.0 PvP

• EU, US timezone

• small, medium and large scale pvp

• high skilled and experienced members.

• we help each other with everything in the game

• awesome logistic service for direct supply from Jita to our home space, from alliance services

• Corp Discord and alliance Mumble.

What we expect:

• at least 10m skillpoints

• 0.0 and pvp experience is not a must, but nice to have

• FAX and Dread alts is always good to have.

• We expect our pilots to be able to follow instructions from the FC.

• learning abilitiy (nobody is perfect)

We do not claim to be better than others, but we shoot much more than we lose, and we have fun while doing so.

Join our Discord if you are interested in talking with a recruiter Discord

Or check out our Website

We are also mostly a group of vets

1 Like

Just to be clear, when I say newb I mean a total newb, as in I’m only at 452K skill spoints so far.

1 Like

well to be honest you might struggle out in null with us but if your still interested join the discord and we can talk some more.

1 Like

I too am a old vet (US Eastern Time zone) who plays casually due to work and family and would love to be Space Force. Been playing for about a month mostly exploring aimlessly. Looking to find a Corp that will help me grow as a player.

We are a organized US group and we have a some mentors that help new players like yourself and of ourse everybody helps where they can.

Bokbok @Raimos_Okel ,

Well we have a bunch of vets (2 marine, 1 navy, 1 army, even one from a …dutch navy?), but they said they’re bitter enough to know you don’t pretend to be in the space force, they just ■■■■■ about how much they don’t miss it. lol

When you have a chance, come into Fweddit discord and I’d love to talk about you joining Fweddit ORGNC.

Fweddit’s part of Free Range Chikuns, a proud poultry loving, small USTZ NS/LS alliance that specializes in blops drops, cap drops, and small gang fights.

Anyways, come into discord when you’re free, just ask for me, niv (CEO).

Fweddit ad’s here for reference

Hi @Quietdr,

Glad to see you piggy backing off Raimos thread too. lol. Like I said in a reply to him, we have a few vets, and definitely many people with familys, so we get that if you gotta play casually, you can play casually.

Anyways, if you’d like to learn more about my corp fweddit, eve finest chicken cosplaying USTZ NS/LS group, come into our discord to say hi https://discord.gg/0kCRVItfTl2qAwf1.

Or at least to say hi to other vets and just relax.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.