New Player Video Guide To Eve Online (2018) + Blogs On Eve Online

Hello All

For three years I have been making Eve Online Guides. Every January I start a new char to run through the tutorial and show what’s changed. We then go onto ships/modules etc. All videos are mostly 4 part videos from showing ships skins to setups to in action.

My work has been cited by CCP as “Incredible work”

Here is the link to my latest blogs on Eve Online

How to find a corporation and what is best for you?
Is being a corporation thief worth it and how is it done?
The Exciting But Not So Nice Side Of Eve Online
The Pros & Cons Of Living In Low & Null Security
Frigate PvP & Why it’s so much fun!

Below is the link to the play list. This years guide is in progress and new videos are being made daily to keep it up - I hope you find them useful.

Our in-game channel for help on Eve Online is EvoTube - You can ask questions and they will be answered, be provided with setups and directional advice.

Welcome to Eve Online, this is a great community. Truly great community, ignore the trolls, they are a minority and do NOT take /r/eve as what the Eve Online Player Base is about because it’s not, As Zarvox Toral says “it’s a few good posters but mostly a hell hole”.

Here is this years guide & Latest Video (Will Update For You As I Upload)

NeoKryser (New Eve Player) Alpha Clone Series

You think Alphas can’t have fun? Half this fleet in this video, is Alpha clone players

Advanced Overview Setup & Installation

Easy ISK From Planetary Interaction For Alpha Clones

Latest Video:

GUIDE

See You in Eve, fly safe, fly dangerous, fly reckless, just fly! Try everything, find your path pilot.

10 Likes

Good vids mate, but you should remove the buddy trial advert so as to not break the NCQ&A rules. This isn’t the place for that.

2 Likes

Removed mate. Thank you for the tip, appreciated

2 Likes

Good initiative, guy, kudos.

I like that you emphasized that the character name choice is important as it cannot be changed. Perhaps mention that outward apperance of a character can be changed at will for free, but not gender/bone structure? Maybe new players should know they won’t be seeing their avatar much these days. (and possibly a suggestion that they could look up the history of why if they wish?)

I also like how you are sure to mention how players can cross-train other races ships/weapons so they are not stuck with just one group’s stuff. Some folks may prefer one race for roleplay reasons.

Anyway, congrats.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. I appreciate the feed back. If you have any video suggestions I am more than happy to listen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A New Video has been added

2 Likes

Always good to see helpful info guides created for the playerbase.

In case you didn’t know it, ISD added a link to your video guides in their thread:
‘Resources for the New Citizen!’

2 Likes

yay, thanhks man for all ur help and support and likes, massive respect

2 Likes

A new video has been added

3 Likes

Two new blogs added

2 Likes

new video has been added

2 Likes

New blog has been added to the list

1 Like