New Player Would Like To Learn Faction Warfare (Gallente)

I am a new player who created my Alpha Gallente account this past weekend and I would like to learn how to do Faction Warfare. I have read the EveUni Faction Warfare page and watched a few YouTube videos so I have a basic understanding of the concepts of offensive and defensive plexing. What I need now is a Corp or mentor to teach me how to actually do it. I know how to enlist but need guidance on what ship to use, how to fit it, where to go and exactly what to do. I would like to start with defensive plexing and do that while I train skills and then move into offensive plexing.

I was going to enlist so I could join the Gallente FW Militia chat channel but I am still in High Sec and didn’t want to get stuck here by being killed when I undock by enemies of the Gallente.

Since this is a really new character, if Gallente isn’t a good FW race, I would consider creating a new Alpha character of another race if that would help get me connected with someone who would teach me how to do FW.

Thanks!

There’s a lot of them and they’re pretty vocal, FEDUP comes to mind. Try there first.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.