New player

I played a bit, and quit because I couldn’t find others to play with. I’m looking to join an active community, but I’m not looking for any handouts, would just like an atmosphere that I can learn from some experienced players, and ask questions when I need to figure something out. I have discord and a mic, and don’t mind talking to others. If there’s any corporations recruiting lemme know!

I’ll email you via in-game email.

:mouse:

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving thru lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, planning on NPC null and then sov null on the books. We got a couple eve veterans and myself who are avid players, and will do our best to teach ya what we know while learning new things together. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. Fly safe o/

I think we could provide the home you are looking for!

Come chat with me we have lots of experience that loves to teach new bro. Here is our ad and if your interested jump in discord and ask to chat with Rori

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.