New Thukker Roleplay Discord - “The Oasis”

As a Thukker roleplayer, despite our independent and nomadic ways, I wanted a place to share Thukker lore, culture, and community with my tribal brothers and sisters. After struggling to find any existing communities, I created ‘The Oasis’ Discord server to hopefully fill this niche for anyone feeling similarly.

So, if you are a Thukker pilot looking to connect with your tribe, or are generally interested in/sympathetic to the Thukker way of life, please stop by and have a chat! All are welcome.

1 Like

Have you ever poked your head into the Thukker in-game channel?

Been sitting in it the past year or two and only ever seen about 2 other people. Once it actually led to some RP.

1 Like

I haven’t, and didn’t even know it existed. I will definitely be joining promptly. Thanks!

No worries. I don’t mean to get your hopes up though. It is almost always barren.

Yeah, honestly, most in-game chats seem kind of dead to me, unless it’s an intel channel or something.

I think the benefit of out-of-game chat servers, is at least for me, is when I’m active in-game, I’m usually only half paying attention to those chat logs, but have more time and bandwidth to have discussions and roleplay when I’m not logged in.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.