NEW UI POLL- Roll up Roll up - Tell Them what you think

Not a fan of it, but it’s also new, so I’ll likely get used to it.

I did make a new Alpha account yesterday just to try out the new NPE.
And I was not impressed.

It looked cool, but it taught so very little.

Once Aura is done, you still don’t know how to re-ship…

–Critical Gadget

Don’t worry, everything players dislikes and complains about the new UI was raised during tests. Be happy you didn’t waste your time to deaf devs who put up feedback threads as PR stunt (“we listen to you”… yeah, right)

The new Skill tree is garbage, please let us have the old UI back!!! I can’t believe they thought that putting this new UI out there without being able to see how long it takes to train each skill in the skill line like the old UI was a good idea!? If you want to improve the UI that is fine but, in this scenario you failed to accomplish this!

1 Like

It adds workload to every bit of QA when a toggle is added.

I do actually quite like the new skills UI, but I’ve got a few problems with it:

• It doesn’t really fit in with the style of the other UIs. This isn’t a problem if they’re planning on upgrading all of them, but for now it’s a bit jarring.
  • It’s missing information, such as the costs of skillbooks, skill prerequisites, training times, and skill point costs.
  • WTF is the skill plan stuff? I couldn’t make heads or tails of it.
1 Like

dun liek it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.