New wormhole like nullsec regions that only allow sub-capital access

… or just go live in a wh?

2 Likes

So, wait. You want Titans in hisec and regions of nullsec without capital ships? Your priorities seem…off here.

A haven is a system or a few systems. Maybe a constellation. You’re basically proposing doubling the size of New Eden. That’s not a haven, that’s game-changing.

So, you expect the current nullsec blocs to just stand idly by and let interlopers swoop in and take control of this new space? I highly doubt that will happen.

I think what is far more likely to happen is that existing nullsec blocs will dock their capital fleets, hop into subcaps (because they do still fly those too), and swoop in to immediately take control of this new space, leaving none for smaller groups. This would leave overall game dynamics much the same, except that the current nullsec blocs now control even more territory, and that these new regions of space are intrinsically harder to reach (i.e. either by wormhole or traversing nullsec, no connections to empire space) which makes them even less useful for smaller groups.

Hard no. If you want your subcap playground, go play in hisec or shattered wormholes. Or maybe consider locking supers (or maybe all capitals) out of empire space entirely so losec becomes less stagnant.

1 Like

It would be even worse as the main advantage the larger groups have is numbers and that advantage is exaggerated to the extreme with sub caps.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.