Newbie Player looking for a Corporation

I am a very recent player to this (2 days recent) and am looking to join a Corporation. I am looking for one that does PvP mostly and some PvE. Also would like to find a Corporation that will be willing to work with me (IE not kick me for inactivity) since times I can play will be very very sporadi as I am leaving in a few days to go to three weeks of CDL school to get my CDL and become an OTR driver. I am based in the Central US (-6 UTC).

Hey, @Arcon_Xadi ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of pvp fleets - a bit of pve, atm still in high sec 0.5 - but also in our low sec home, too (Kheram atm).

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more miners/indy people who help our new and old players - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro, job and kids - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do when you have time and no pressure as we are all in the same boat - and we could really use a vet to help getting it up and running - check it out :slight_smile:

Join the discord for questions: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.