New player looking for a home

Started playing 3 days ago and im now looking for a corp to play / chat with.
Currently at 600k SP.

My plans are to pve and in time try out some pvp.

If you’re willing to learn about wormhole life, check us out. You’re very new but wormhole life can be very rewarding, and with some mentoring and practice you can learn how to make very good ISK as a new player.

Sounds interesting, ill check it out for sure :slight_smile:

Hey, @Keyes_Dreg_Atar ! I just started a corp to run public PVP fleets - and we also recruit vets and newbros to set up a solid corp besides the running of fleets - a bit of PVE, atm still in high sec 0.5 but later in our low sec home, too.

We want to achieve critical mass of players for the corp and not only for our discord and would be happy to have more PVP and PVE people - so perhaps this is something for you: New? Old? Alone? Don't be - join Puffin Squads - Home of the Underdogs

We are a relaxed group and know all about RL aggro - the corp just started out, but with public fleets and the new members there is always something to do - and we could really use more - check it out :slight_smile:

If you have questions, just come by to say hi and chat on discord or shoot me a mail!

Discord: https://discord.gg/deVNUju - hope to see you there and in space!

Cheers,

Mad Librarian (MadLib)

We can help you with skill plans, fits, guidance and even train you for PvP.

DPS is recruiting, currently living in Delve. And new player friendly :slight_smile:

Give us a look?

I think you may enjoy flying with us. We are a mostly industrial corp operating in NPC null.

We are a mature, RL friendly corp and have members in UK, US and EU timezones. We are happy to train new pilots.

We have access to good quality Null and our alliance has members online in the area pretty much 24/7

If you want to know more then I posted a summary here:

Please feel free to mail me in game or join our public channel “Bootstrap Pub” if you have any questions or would like to discuss further

Many thanks

Menegrith

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.