[Newelle Family] On Seeking Justice

Dead or alive, they’ll never be slaves again. A win’s a win.

The freedmen and women who died fighting on Thebeka with arms allegedly supplied by Electus Matari… are they still slaves? Again, a win’s a win. Besides, as far as I’m aware, nobody was caught running guns until after the first war declaration - which, by the way…

…We’re not the ones who paid CONCORD for a war declaration. So I really don’t care to hear about how weak and tired Damned-Amarr was in Thebeka, if I’m being honest.

Don’t you rattle sabres at me, you self-righteous Angel Cartel tart. Electus Matari came to see you in Domain last time. If you want that kind of smoke again, you know where our headquarters is and your bloc has already shown its ability to afford CONCORD bribes. In the fullness of time, the record will not show Electus Matari to have been anything other than reasonable and fair in these exchanges, with an utmost interest in peace between the Amarr Empire and the Minmatar Republic. We were not the aggressor in Thebeka, and you won’t goad us into being the aggressor elsewhere.

2 Likes