[News] CONCORD Inner Circle Meeting to Discuss Ship Disappearances, Colonel Valkanir Attending

I was about to make the same comment. I know the Cartel at least quite often offer work removing nosey DED officers from Curse.

I would also point to the activities of a certain Mr. Dorgiers in lowsec in the past.

1 Like

Things that haven’t happened in nearly a decade aren’t things that can be credibly said to be something they do now.

That doesn’t mean that you and Aria are wrong about the other aspects of things, however. As I haven’t worked for any of the pirate factions, I’m more than willing to acknowledge limited knowledge there. Still, it can’t be said that they’re accomplishing much.

1 Like

Do I sense the shifting of goalposts? :wink:

CONCORD don’t have to appear everywhere, for every thing, every time. They have a fairly rigid and very simple SOP; they follow it and everyone else understands it. In lowsec, that SOP is to largely let capsuleers get on with it, with the understanding that “getting it on” in sight of civilian structures will result in fairly immediate punishment from the automated defenses.

If they want to introduce new procedures to help deal with a new situation, they’re perfectly capable of and within their rights to do so.

2 Likes

No, you sense a ‘the two sentences before that acknowledge I was wrong’. But hey, you wanna make out like I’m trying to be deceptive or arguing in bad faith, fine.

1 Like

Touchy. I’m only poking fun.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.