No content

Is this what you intended for the Crimsom harvest event Fenris? An hours warping from system to system and only two recently completed sites? I joined the Tetrimon side and out of desperation I’m doing Tetrimon sites just for the drops from the battle ship, no progression no bountys. Since the start of this event i’ve cleared 6 Bloodraider sites! Where are they?

1 Like

Is this not due to the event just having begun and lots of guys running the sites?

It’s probably a combination of both low event site spawn rate and lot’s of player competition…

I also sided with the Order and it seems I find more Tetrimon sites than Crimson sites…

I’m now starting to think more players sided with the Order Of Tetrimon than with the Blood Raiders…

DMC
o7

1 Like

I sided with Tetrimon as well.

1 Like

Done by other players who rushed in right as the event started, just like you. If you don’t like that sort of competition (and I can’t blame you), wait a bit until the tryhards have completed the stuff. That and move away from busy areas.

Come to Null Sec. I get swamped with these garbage data sites. :unamused_face:

I’m all for competition. I don’t mind competing for sites but their has to be sites to compete for in the first place. I’m seeing plenty of Tetrimon sites sometimes two in a system. Very rarely Blood raider sites. Is their a way to switch sides?

1 Like

I’ve gone back to lvl 4 missions and if I see a site i’ll do it. I just hope i get enough over the three weeks to complete the event.