No longer relevant

boiii

1 Like

We are a new corp, but have experienced leadership. We do small gang PVP ops. I think we may be just what you’re looking for. Stop by our public channel “Kondemned Kompanions” for a chat or mail me in game.

well we might not be 100% what you’re looking for but if you want some chill guys to hang out and always a opportunity to find content pvp and otherwise
Perhaps Join Holesale?
If you’re interested just Hop In to our public channel "The Void Enclave"
Or Contact Ozymandias Sparious or any of the other recruiters/Officers within our corp.
Hope to see ya there
Praise Bob!

Hey faux Kevin Spacey,

Doin it Wrong is a C5 corporation looking for pilots interested in improving their PVP game. We think you might be a good fit and we’d love to hear from you. Feel free to check out our advert when you have time: [C5 WH PVP] Doin It Wrong is recruiting PVP Pilots!

If you want to chat, hop in our pub “WRNG. Public”.

Hey,

I’m not entirely we fit one hundred percent, but I’ll still extend the offer in case you’re interested!

Anywho, I’m from Cerberus Federation. We are a medium sized USTZ, PVP corp. We live in nullsec with our AUTZ alliance, Tactical Supremacy. We are a good fit for you size wise because we have quite a few dudes, about 15 dudes active during our prime time. That isn’t too terribly high, but its enough to be able to get to know everyone.

I’ll link you our forum post so you can read a bit more and decide if we could possibly work for you:

Hey man!

Check us out if you’re interested in PvP! We’re a smaller corp active during USTZs with roughly 10ish regularly active members. We have a roaming fleet tomorrow night that you’re welcome to join if you’d like to try us out. I’ll link our recruitment ad below, feel free to message me here or contact me on Discord if you’d like to hear more.

Hello NKS 4real,

If you are looking for a smaller corporation that is on the up and up, check out some of my friends…

They are a whole bunch of fun and love to participate in everything, EVE!

They would love to hear from you, even if it’s just to check them out.

o7

We are looking for all types of players that want to live in Null Sec. We also have a high sec home for the new bros to get feet wet and train skills before diving head first in to Null Life. We live in Amazing Space that will provide more than enough for all.

“Best, richest and profitable space in New Eden”

:slight_smile: Opportunity to live in high end null sec space Havens and Sanctums all day! ability to make billions of ISK
:slight_smile: T1 Mining barges provided to all high sec Pilots.
:slight_smile: Newborn Friendly (we currently are putting together an SRP for VNI)
:slight_smile: Looking for PVP Pilots lots of targets in near by NPC NULL
:slight_smile: We need people that want to FC small gang and can Produce Respect driven Content.
:slight_smile: Jump Freighter Service Available
:slight_smile: Ore Buy Back Program

Requirements

1. Discord with a working microphone
  2. Full API (Without expiry date) for all accounts and alts
  3. Maturity
  4. No Drama No Drama
  5. Don’t be a dick

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.