I know the topic title sounds like a good rant but I just wanna know what people think of the recent changes?
Acceleration Gate Activation
Mission Rewards
Open/Large Complex
I’m sure there was something else I’ll probably remember in an hour or so
I know the topic title sounds like a good rant but I just wanna know what people think of the recent changes?
Acceleration Gate Activation
Mission Rewards
Open/Large Complex
I’m sure there was something else I’ll probably remember in an hour or so
Why they still exists?
aw darn…From title I was hoping for high NaCL entertainment here. much disappoint
Well, if it increases player participation in FW content then it’s all good, right?
im taking a break from eve atm but i think the changes are awesome , wen i plex again ill go to fw to have lots of fun , imho mission rewards could take a bigger hit , but its pretty nice overall , glad ccp did it
Yeah from what I can tell they are about 15% lower at teir 4 not sure what the actual equation is these days ?
The kind of nerf I was hoping for was that FW missions be buried in an abandoned quarry and then build a reservoir on top of it.
This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.