Node Death (Market and Contracts) - 2020/11/26

Angel waganza and blockade run for bounties, thus unplanned DT is good for you. You can kill as many ships as you can and after DT kill them again. Profit?

3 Likes

I just want to thank you CCP for making some of the fastest tech support decisions I’ve ever seen in any game. Great work, please keep it up!

9 Likes

Just…

LOL

That’s all that’s needed /le sigh

Would compensate the players by any means ? Not so long ago we were getting free SP when the servers were down. Time is money in EVE especially now when you removed all the isk making methods. While we are patient and understanding community, there is a feeling that we continuously get shafted on every update. Less stuff to do, you remove more gameplay that you bring in, nerf methods and mechanics into the ground without replacing them with new ones - this attitude must end soon or you will start losing players en masse! Have a good day.

3 Likes

I take all the loot and either sell them, or reprocess them + I also salvage. I know blitzing would be more profitable and this is not the best mission to blitz, but I hate chasing LP only. I’m still at an early stage of the game where I want to enjoy as much as I can before it turns into a grinding 2nd job

2 Likes

Ok lets be patient here, the devs are trying their best to rectify this problem…30 minutes of downtime should be more than enough to finish what you are doing

And god hope its not a DDoS attack

4 Likes

Will this affect my purchase of the black friday sale deal of 154000 plex + 5 skins + an obelisk and a leviathan? I can’t wait to fly my new titan with that deal.

2 Likes

please take the time to test it on tranquil server not the test servers for 30 mins and go over stuff im more than happy to wait a hour etc if it gets a good check over then give access to the rest of the world who play keep up the good work just test a little more before hand

It’s Black Friday :ghost:

imperium and papi were having a nice little skirmish as well fun spoiled

2 Likes

There is always one guy crying for compensation when the servers are down for half an hour.

4 Likes

OK Ok… so how far are we rolling back. Second. dose that mean my current skills trainned will have to be traind again? will my current sales be rolled back and ill loose the money? will my PI have to be re done do to how far the roll back is in short is it a full scale time roll back. so many questions in one.

I was thinking the exact same thing

All your skills will be fine.

1 Like

Oh well, at least it’s first thing in the morning and not 6 hours later with a ton of orders and whatnot rolled back.

couldn’t have said it better myself

Another big chat … 15 minutes only loot, salvaging, etc. - in addition, most missions have 3-4 warps, so only those warps will eat 5 minutes, smartass…

But for me not problem repeating mission… is good, more loot - bonus reward from agent is no much interesting.

2 Likes

Arrêtez sérieux on ne va rien perdre !!!

Stop messing around. Enough to turn the ships into useless junk.

oi, bonjour.
that was disgusting.
i am in wormhole. meh…