Noob Looking for Corporation

IF YOU DON’T BOTHER TO READ THIS POST AND/OR SEND A COPY-PASTE RECRUITMENT MESSAGE, I WILL NOT RESPOND.

NOTE: If something is incorrect, inaccurate, not listed or should be removed, please let me know.

• Language: English.

• Time Zone: PST/US-West.

• Faction/Ship Training: Caldari
    I. Currently training into the Caldari ships, Drake/Nighthawk->Raven/Golem. Willing to change.
    II. Currently capable of using/fitting all T1 Frigates and Cruisers.
    III. Caldari is just a preference but not a deal-breaker.

• Experience: Very low/None.
    I. I’ve been a “carebear”, it has been incredibly boring and not what I want to do but I have yet to find a place that I want to call home.
    II. I’ve completed Tutorial, Career Agent Missions, and Sister Servants of Eve Epic Arc line (just recently).

• Interests: (In no particular order)
    A. Options listed below are based from the career paths chart -> wtd.jpg (4531×2509) (eve-guides.fr) and the following is what appeals to me most. I am still trying to narrow this down, but need more first-hand experience to truly determine my passion. I will not be including any solo/exploration activities or mining/harvesting activities.

I. PvP (Primary Interest/Focus)
    A. Fleet PvP
    B. Small gang PvP
    C. Roaming
    D. Sov Warfare
    E. Suicide Ganking/Ganking
    F. Diplomacy
    G. War/Politics

II. PvE
    A. Mission Running
    B. Incursions
    C. Ratting

III. Community
    A. Recruitment
    B. Community Forums, Subreddit(s), Corp/Alliance Site(s), etc…

• Concerns/Questions: (In no particular order)
    I. I am typically a very reserved, quiet player.
    II. Ship and Operation Requirements
    III. Ship Doctrines
    IV. Room for Growth/Advancement
    V. How are your relations with other Corporations and former members?
    VI. How do you deal with inactive players? What happens to their status/role?
    VII. War Declarations - Need some help/training for future reference or if eligible.
    VIII. SRP for Operations?
    IX. How long have you been around? Concerns about longevity.
    X. Member count. Being another number.
    XI. What are your short and long term goals?
    XII. Where would you like to see yourself in the future?
    XIII. Why should I join you?

A Little About Me:

I am self-sufficient in regards to learning but I would like to know that should I have a question, someone is available to help. Slowly I am narrowing down a more focused pathway so I can be the best at what I’m passionate about and in turn enable those around me to do the same. Once my basic needs/goals are met, I’d find it very rewarding to help others do the same.

I’m a very committed and loyal individual, in-game and out. My desire is to grow, learn, and be a longtime contributing member that positively and directly impacts growth and success of the Corporation/Alliance. Ways in which I could achieve this goal could be through recruitment, commanding fleets, successful pvp wars/battles/ops/etc…, production, diplomacy and more.

Hopefully this has been helpful for you in determining if we will be a good match for each other. Thank you for your time and consideration.

-Lordata

o7

Hey! I started a lore-based corporation, but we’re still working to recruit members, so we’re still on the smaller side. We’re moving into lowsec Molden Heath with our alliance, with NPC null and then sov null on the books. Even if RP/lore isn’t your thing, you still got a home here, it’s just the background of the corp. and its name. Look us up in game at “Congress on Luminaire Republicanism”, ticker: “CO.LR”. You can find more info on the corp information tab there. If you like what you see, message me in game and I can answer all your questions in full (opsec and whatnot). Fly safe o/

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.