My story starts in 2004 but, unlike most EVE stories around that time, I did not become a Capsuleer until seventeen years later. After I spent my obligatory time in HighSec, I finally set out into NullSec in 2024. In the past two years, I joined The Initiative., ran the industry for Game Of Drones [3GODS] and eventually the corporation as CEO, at the tender age of twenty-two. As all this was happening, I even became an Alliance Infrastructure Coordinator for INIT.
While my early days were uneventful, when I was playing on and off, I got the basics down before I moved to NullSec and started playing EVE seriously in 24. I took the time learning the intricacies of fitting my ship for mining or missions, dabbling in industry, and setting up contracts and market orders, all to fulfil my true calling: management. I love being an alliance infrastructure coordinator, running corporate scale industry and running a medium sized corporation with everything from recruitment to taxation. All of it.
That is the platform that I am running on, being knowledgeable enough to engage in meaningful conversations, without being in the game for long enough to form my own agenda.
What I bring to the CSM might seem unhelpful or even counterproductive, but I believe it to be very beneficial. Unlike other candidates, I do not draw from years - or even decades - of experience in EVE. I do not have unparalleled insight into any specific area of expertise or boast the wisdom that comes with age. What I do have is a hand for management, an eye for the bigger picture, as well as the time and willpower for in-depth engagement with the community.
With my unbiased approach and no personal goals, I want to bring the topics I am knowledgeable and passionate about to FC and the CSM. All supplemented with the opinions, information and suggestions obtained from the citizens of New Eden.