**Notice Hammered to James 315's Pod** Veekay Tehsu's 13 Theses for The New Order

We’ve been rotting since 2012, and we’re doing fine, thanks.

In the wopping 4 months you were an agent, you clearly didn’t learn much. James 315 has already addressed literally all of the concerns you raise on his blog.

I am reminded of this strange brand of carebear we used to get a lot more of, who would insist that the New Order had started off well but had at some point lost it’s way. Those of us who have been with the organization from the beginning can only scratch our heads and wonder what the heck you’re talking about. We’ve been doing what we’ve been doing the whole time, with no dramatic changes in method or attitude other than getting better and better at winning.

2 Likes

Oh really? Cool! Could you be kind enough to provide the links to the posts that address them? Otherwise, don’t expect me to take your claim seriously.

(sic.)

I’m realizing from the reactions I’ve been getting, that you’re right, this is what you all were from the start. I had misjudged the group, thinking that their definition of “justice” was in line with mine. Clearly it was not the case, thus I have raised my concerns and have since codified what I wish to see in the pilots of New Eden. If you wish to see it, go up a few posts, I’d rather not be accused of spamming a link to it.

Okay, great. Glad we were able to clear that up. :wink: That was the only claim that I really found peculiar, the rest is just typical carebear nonsense.

I was thinking we were about to have a nice and respectful debate or discussion. Clearing up misunderstandings, accepting that certain statements were made without the full picture, and other rational acts.

Clearly I was mistaken once again. This is just more of the same “I’m not going to debate on the merits of the argument, I’ll just attack my opponent.” While yes I understand the hypocrisy of pointing this out, however the continued refusal to address the arguments gives more legitimacy to my claims.

Happens a lot, doesn’t it? :thinking:

It does when you’ve discovered that the organization you pledged yourself to, out of desperation to find a purpose in New Eden, is a group that you have found to be a toxic influence on your life.

I’m not above admitting when my perception has been clouded by enthusiasm. What I am continually learning though, is that the toxic influence is the people that created and served that group. I don’t see myself as a “Saviour” like a certain someone, I do not claim ownership of systems. What I do claim is that the minerbumping community is toxic at its very core, something I no longer wish to be associated with. I have put forth my suggested Acts of Betterment to provide an alternative to the extremist ideology of the code. alliance and their hangers-on.

I strongly suggest you read it Galaxy Pig, and see that I’m not against ganking itself, merely the concealment of one’s purpose in doing so.

Just in case you can’t be bothered to scroll up.

1 Like

We’re the most transparent organization in the history of EVE Online. James 315 has writen pages and pages and pages clearly outlining our outlook, philosophy and goals. The idea that someone could read his writings and managed to so drastically misunderstand it is, quite frankly, astounding.

I am the first one to admit I love carebear tears (I’ve quite enjoyed yours), but that’s not the only reason I gank and it’s certainly not why I’ve fought in James 315’s name since 2012.

You misunderstand so much… Like what was that stuff about agents ganking for the permit fees?(LOL) Are you serious with that? Saying things like that brings your judgement and perception into question, honestly.

1 Like

“Desperation”? “Toxic influence”? log off dude, go outside, have a drink, talk to buddies, screw a girl or your dog but do something.

1 Like

Would you like an explanation of those concepts, or are you happy with the “LOL get a life” style of debate?

I get the feeling that this topic has strayed from the expected debate over the failings and/or criticism of “the code”, and into a back and forth of personal attacks.

I realize that my recent sequence of posts with Galaxy Pig have been most unproductive, and likely fueling this hay barn fire of a thread. Not to mention that recent forays into the forum archives brings up the concern that i’ve been feeding a troll. Am I foolish for feeding it and forgetting Rule 11 of the Internet? Maybe.

Why? things seem pretty simple to me, you like what they do, you stick around, you don’t like what they do, you move. If you don’t like them but you stay, you are a fool.

2 Likes

I’m not a troll, my posts are sincere. I believe what I say.

I was making fun of you.

I notice that carebears often confuse the two.

4 Likes

Wow, how sad do you have to be to cry so much on so many platforms about a group of elite pvpers that you keep claiming are insignificant in the game.

Carebears are like dorothy clicking her heels together saying " there is no place like home" everytime one of us pods them and they wake up in home station.

Just buy a permit and stop whining if you are bad at eve.

4 Likes

Isn’t just clicking on an icon on a screen ‘Bot’ like rather than using a CLI to type in pure code?

And this is how protestantism came into existance.

2 Likes

I was ganked by a member of the order yesterday. I didn’t realize that you ping miners first and had local chat closed (I was not AFK, I do not play EVE AFK ever.) First I knew was when a web enveloped my departed DigDug (Venture). 2 shots and I was vapor. Fine, kill my ship. What angered me was the pod kill. The pod kill was unnecessary. Because of this, I am now patrolling HighSec for suicide gankers and returning the favor. I will not give in to extortion (10 million ISK). I will however enjoy the large bounties I plan to collect as every member of The Order have exorbitant bounties on them. I want to thank the Order for giving me a purpose in the game. I was honestly lost at how I wanted to proceed. That is no longer true.

2 Likes

They dont always ping members until after the fact. They are scum.

Looks like The New Order wins again, saving miners from a life of grinding before quitting.

9 Likes

The Knight had time to identify you with his scout account, go to your location, check for your permit, get his CODE account into position, and complete the attack. If that isn’t afk, then it’s playing with your eyes shut.

It was your decision to mine illegally. You got what you asked for, and condoned to pvp when you undocked. That said, click off green safety and light me up. Bet you won’t though, miner.

2 Likes

zKillboard says No. Or as my Texas lawyer likes to say “all hat, no cattle”.

2 Likes

cash me ousside how bow dat

2 Likes