Now that we know what you're going to do with five billion isk

I would buy more eyes.

Realistically though, I’d probably be using it to do what I’ve done already - lessen the harsh reality some new players find themselves in when they’re faced with a loss they can’t replace.

1 Like

buy a heap of BPO’s , skill books and fitted pvp whelp frigs and go to new bro systems and give them to random new guys depending on the path they want to take in eve

1 Like

I would make the ultimerlin.

Same thing I did thing when I had 18 billion Isk. Bought ships. Flew them. Some blew up. I bought more.

Now I have 8 billion Isk.

plex my account for however long 10b isk will give me. Someone else paying for me to play Eve is always better than me paying for me to play Eve.

Go to the ISK doubler for a second go … who knows, I might make it all the way to the bonus room!

2 Likes

You’re continuously getting bonus points from me. I like you.

Your answer is the best so far. Very detailed, very true to the core. You know your money’s worth.

I blew up your shuttle yesterday! :open_mouth:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/75341143/

2 Likes

Are jita tornados still a thing? That impacts others

1 Like

Hire Cannibal Kane to impact someone at random.

2 Likes

He’s now “Commander Kane”, btw. He sold his char some years ago.

2 Likes

Yes you did! I thought being all diplomatic would of made me safe :frowning:

1 Like

That’s a really nice thought you had there. :frowning:

2 Likes

10 bill wont cut the mustard need at least half a trillion just to troll the big alliances. This weekends Burn Jita had 62,000 ships built just for trolling freighters totalling over 60 billion. They are gonna break even and some, I’d use that 10 bill towards buying ore and start building ships for next years little soiree then mini love would have over 100 thousand ships to play with. Building 200 perday 10 runs of 20 at least 1k per week 52 weeks = 52,000 extra ships for our delightful little bees to honey up and explode on unsuspecting freighters. With half a trillion I could start moving unknowns around the map and dip my toeskies into the meta.

1 Like

I would buy or build and put up for sale mods, ships, rigs, implants, boosters, ammo, ice products and similar items that are missing from the market in my region in null; buy ships that would let me participate in more roams and more home-defense actions, and buy and sell fully-fit doctrine ships on contract to make group activities easier.

I would be tempted to buy another structure for the region to fill a couple of missing needs we have around here (a freeport with manufacturing would be cool), but 10B probably isn’t quite enough for that when you include operating costs.

1 Like

I would buy a JF having added some of my own ISK to it and help Aaron in Stain to form a new group by helping him with logistics only. Hmmm have JF’s gone down in price, was 14bn when I last looked now being reported as less than 10bn.

1 Like

Expand upon the original idea and wage war in L’s and ns. Before you go bigger this continues until 40bil is gone lol

1 Like

1: get omega
2: buy a nice scanning shippy
3: scan all the things for my corp
4: try to be in their fleets and not be a relic site junkie
5: get into PI
6: make a grave for all my favorite ships
7: eat beans
8: praise Tenla the great
9: fit a bunch of ships
10: give said ships to people
11: go back to alpha and cry
12: be happy

2 Likes

15b is my comfort level for liquid ISK. I’m also close to completing my XXL ship wishlist, but an additional 10b would probably allow for some purple pimping.

1 Like