Null Bear vs Care Bear

Most tears?

I used to say Care Bear, but recently :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Carebears can live in high sec at least…

I also guess you’re drunk :wink:

Null bears are worse. Hide and wait for local to clear. Lame.

High sec bears face risk more than those clowns.

1 Like

Nullbear is disgusting carebear
In place between carebear and bot filled with fart

3 Likes

one question: if null sec life is so easy and less dangerous than hi sec then why are still in hi sec, surely it would easier and simpler to move to null sec and live the “good life” there?

Ppl in high sec are not about maximizing bounty and docking as soon as light breeze hit your space.
Ppl that are unable one way or another to grind 24/7 and have bot farms.
Being outside game for a year wont lock your stuff behind some new dudes territory…many other reasons…cant phone type getting angry

2 Likes

Have to say, at least carebears can live without the crutch of perfect local and realise null is meant to be dangerous…

3 Likes

9 out of 10 most carebears become nullbears and vise versa when game mechanics change… It’s a cycle of crap. Either they want to experience more in the game, or they want things given to them and want safety…

Either way they should all be exterminated.

2 Likes

which is fine. perfectly legitimate opinion. so what are you, personally, doing to bring either about?

An ironic position, given that CODE. and its affiliates measure success in hisec by the number of times they force carebears to dock up. Why do nulsec hunters and others not think this outcome is also a measure of success in their volume of space?

2 Likes

Both cry when you kill their mining ship complaining about how your destroying their game, not realizing them going uchecked has increased the cost of everything in game forcing me to PvE more to enjoy PvP when i lose a ship. Remeber when you could PLEX an acount for under 400M?

1 Like

Killing nullibears whenever I can

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.