Null Sec Family looking to extend

FAYN

Still looking for more community members to join us

Hi. Am just back to the game after some years away. Looking to pick up back up with a corp in null sec focussing more on the industrial side. Have carrier / dread / jump freighter literally sitting idle atm. Would be nice to put them back to workā€¦
Z

1 Like

Sent an application. Will be glad to join

1 Like

what TZ ?

All TZā€™s. Very active in both Eu and US. Great corp, very active. Come join us on FAYN.Recruits or visit FAYN.

1 Like

Who protects you guys down in fountain if no pvp wing? I only ask because I am afraid we sit in station most of the time where its safe rather than mining.

We have PvP members just not an official PvP setting, as in train this fits, attend this many fleets a week, etc. But we are within the Imperium umbrella we do sometimes avoid large fleets but that isnā€™t as often as one may think

It was great speaking with you the other day hope to see you on comms again shortly

oh ok thanks for the quick response. I have submitted application as well as all my api stuff on 5 accounts. Please contact when you can =)

1 Like

I am sure one of our recruitment team will get in touch shortly. I am currently out at work so unfortunately not able to assist in that specific matter but able to answer any potential questions you may have

I am curious how often we have mandatory pvp ops. and are you guys with goons?

1 Like

we never have an mandatory operations, We are INIT. renters who are in the imperium so Blue to Goons

We are still looking for members !

Still growing

Hi, im also looking for some null sec ores to munch on :slight_smile:
but i am getting error sites from every link in here

I am lookinh to gat back to the game after years of not playing looking for somewhere to mine and raise my skills up. Without the fear of being ganked everrytime i turn around.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.