NZ/AU 91 mill SP returning player looking for 0.0 home

Hi,

I require great banter, not so fussed on various TZ’s however require “safe” 0.0, can commit to PvP at some point - sex dependent. From the misses, not you.

Haven’t played in years… left at the height of 2011, some changes around however the premise, tactics and map haven’t. Much.

I provide many a good giggle, some seriously drunken wisdom and general all round awesome guy. Says me.

Experienced ex- BoB alliance member and capital FC (Battle R92 '07 vs Goons), years of small to medium FC experience.

Feel a little lost in this new world, and have partner and kids this time so I beg for game time…

hey there. check out our advert ■ ■ Looking for Corps and Pilots for 0.0 small gang PVP ■ ■ and let me know if youre interested.

Hey mate. If you’re willing to make the jump outta null and give Wormholes a chance, we have a small, somewhat tight-knit late US through AUTZ group living in C5 space. Even better, there are a bunch of Australians for you to trashtalk (I’m alone in it right now).

While it might be a different type of gameplay to what you’re used to, we have a fair spread of available content and the infrastructure for your industrial toon to get stuff done as well.

In any case, if you’re interested flick me a message in-game, on here or just jump in our discord: https://discord.gg/epznsq4

Hi, thanks, not what I’m after however, cheers.

Hey!

Krypted Gaming is looking for quality, social pilots to join us on our space adventures. We are a community focused on quality over quantity, and look for pilots with great attitudes towards the game and fellow players. We live in the nullsec region of Deklein, and are proud members of SLYCE.

We aim to be,

• Tight Knit (~40-50 actual humans)
  • Highly active (88.5% of our members are online daily)
  • Top Contributors in PvP & Industry (top 3 for monthly alliance fleet participation)
  • Knowledgable & Approachable (tons of guides on our website)

Whether you are a new player or veteran, we are looking for team players who want to contribute to a community. All of our members are active, decent human beings (except our corporate Grandpa, Helltrek) with lives outside of the game. Given that, we also have plenty of memes!

Monthly Krypted Updates
Fleet Commander Logs
EVE Online Guides

Come chat with us in our Discord!

Bump!

Recruiting self motivated players that are 18 years old or older. We have good all around members with all Time Zones represented. Come on out to nullsec with us.

What we offer:

Regular PvP Content
Capital PvP
Safe Sov Null for Ratting/Mining
FC Training
Corp & Alliance SRP incl. Capital Ships
Free Skillbook Program
Our Requirements:

Full API on file while a member of the Corp
Ability to use Discord and Mumble
Have a good attitude and be a team player
Have a dedicated PvP character
You must have fun and enjoy playing the game
Recruiting status: Open (Omega Only)

CEO - Ryac Sampaio
XO - Ellise Solette
Recruiters - Tweettweet5603 (EU), Nyne Vancloud (US)

Join: GLD Public

come talk to us mate.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.